Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Explanation Please

4 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Explanation Please  Empty Explanation Please Sun Oct 09 2016, 11:49

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

In another thread it is stated that the two new kids Sam Levelle and Hugo Tanner? cannot play for our first team because of the embargo.

Levelle played at every level for Rovers but left because " i am sad that  i never got the chance" to play for the first team.

So he leaves and signs for a club that cannot give him first team football ? makes no sense.

In addition KA on final day of window stated we could have signed three other players the embargo would allow this.
But we can't play two kids please someone explain because it sounds like bollocks to me.

2Explanation Please  Empty Re: Explanation Please Sun Oct 09 2016, 12:02

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

not sure to be honest, i presume they signed them for the development squad then as soon as the embargo is lifted they will be ok to join the first team squad

3Explanation Please  Empty Re: Explanation Please Sun Oct 09 2016, 12:36

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That sounds right to me. I think I read that under the embargo we can only have 24 or thereabouts senior players which we already have.

4Explanation Please  Empty Re: Explanation Please Sun Oct 09 2016, 16:05

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

wanderlust wrote:That sounds right to me. I think I read that under the embargo we can only have 24 or thereabouts senior players which we already have.
Then why did we try to sign three extra players? on final day of transfer window

5Explanation Please  Empty Re: Explanation Please Mon Oct 10 2016, 09:35

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I don't think either was a free agent when signed which would mean they were signed outside the transfer window, so it may be that the reason they can't play isn't the embargo but the fact that they were signed outside the window.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum