Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A note from the Chairman

+3
whatsgoingon
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A note from the Chairman Empty A note from the Chairman Fri Oct 14 2016, 11:05

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Since my last message to you, the club’s supporters, we have got two well deserved wins under our belts.

In my view, we deserved to win both games by bigger margins, but l am confident that the goals will come.

Having seen most of the clubs in our league now I am confident that we have one of the strongest and most versatile squads in this very tough division.

When I am around Macron Stadium or the Bolton Whites Hotel, it is also encouraging to see how passionate everyone is about our results. Believe me when I say that no one could be more disappointed when we don't win than myself, the players and management team.

All of the football staff are striving to improve every one of our squads, from the Under 9s in the academy right up to the first team group - the more I see of the work put in at the training ground, the more optimistic I am for the club’s future. 

Elsewhere, much is mentioned in the local media of what is happening both on and off the pitch and I do understand and appreciate your concerns and hunger for more information. 

I will endeavour as always to update everyone as often and as accurately as I can through the club’s various platforms because I believe that you all deserve that openness regarding your football club.

As well as our loyal 10,000 season ticket holders, we have a great many other supporters who are fully committed to the club and we certainly will never take this incredible backing for granted.. 

Our travelling support continues to amaze me with both the numbers who make the commitment to follow the team throughout the country and so importantly the atmosphere you generate during the game. 

We are up there with the highest numbers in the division in terms of travelling supporters and that is a testament to all of your dedication for which I thank you all.

With that in mind, I have decided to hold an evening with myself at Macron Stadium on Wednesday 23 November where I will answer questions, as far as I am able, from those fans who are able to join me in what I hope will be a very pleasant and informative evening.

Details of this event will be confirmed on the club’s website and our social media outlets in due course.

Kind regards,

Ken

Source

2A note from the Chairman Empty Re: A note from the Chairman Fri Oct 14 2016, 11:07

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fair play Ken, that isn't going to be an easy night for you. A lot of keyboard warriors might leave their bedroom for that one.

3A note from the Chairman Empty Re: A note from the Chairman Fri Oct 14 2016, 13:08

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Fair play indeed, clever stuff because the more he talks the more sense he makes he certainly doesn't hide and another thing is by taking the bull by the horns and addresses the fans directly he also further marginalises the ST.

4A note from the Chairman Empty Re: A note from the Chairman Fri Oct 14 2016, 13:11

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

can you imagine the last regime doing this? Well done Ken but be prepared for lots of questions about embargo's and finances

5A note from the Chairman Empty Re: A note from the Chairman Fri Oct 14 2016, 13:15

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Certain factions of our 'support' would still have you believe that Ken is an asset stripping cowboy

6A note from the Chairman Empty Re: A note from the Chairman Fri Oct 14 2016, 13:16

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:can you imagine the last regime doing this? Well done Ken but be prepared for lots of questions about embargo's and finances
I'm sure he knows this, but also be prepared for fucking moronic questions about complete minutia too.
My mates a Villa supporter and told me to follow Dr Tony the owner on Twitter because it's comedy gold, people tweet him about whether they'll be getting Villa beach towels in the club shop - I kid you not.

7A note from the Chairman Empty Re: A note from the Chairman Fri Oct 14 2016, 13:35

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Its good to have some news from these people, it seemed like they were behind an iron curtain for a long time.

8A note from the Chairman Empty Re: A note from the Chairman Fri Oct 14 2016, 13:46

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

On the face of it this is better than the previous regime. I would like to know about the hold up with the embargo. Otherwise so far so good then.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum