Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Wanderers Travel Club

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bolton Wanderers Travel Club Empty Bolton Wanderers Travel Club Tue Jul 17 2012, 11:19

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A mate of mine is going to a forum at the club on Wednesday night to discuss away travel from the Reebok for this coming season.

If anyone has any ideas or questions please post them on here and I will forward them to him.

2Bolton Wanderers Travel Club Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers Travel Club Tue Jul 17 2012, 11:30

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

worst coaches ever...

Ignorant drivers.
cant have a drink.
cant even eat crisps or chocolate.
jobs-worth stewards travel on them too preventing any fun or noise over 2 decibels.
rushed stops at services - giving you just about enough time to have a piss, If you need a shit your fucked!
you get about 14 seconds after the game to get back on or they just drive off without you.

id suggest taking a leaf out of the book the walkden whites coach company reads...

ive travelled with the official travel club once to west ham... never again.

3Bolton Wanderers Travel Club Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers Travel Club Tue Jul 17 2012, 11:31

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There's still an open spot on my boat for all away games. You'll need a flexible job though, we set off 10 days before any game in London.

4Bolton Wanderers Travel Club Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers Travel Club Tue Jul 17 2012, 11:35

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:worst coaches ever...

Ignorant drivers.
cant have a drink.
cant even eat crisps or chocolate.
jobs-worth stewards travel on them too preventing any fun or noise over 2 decibels.
rushed stops at services - giving you just about enough time to have a piss, If you need a shit your fucked!
you get about 14 seconds after the game to get back on or they just drive off without you.

id suggest taking a leaf out of the book the walkden whites coach company reads...

ive travelled with the official travel club once to west ham... never again.

My biggest gripe is that the coach always make one stop at Norton Canes going and the same coming back. They should stop elsewhere but they wont because they get to use the toll road for free if they stop at Norton Canes.

5Bolton Wanderers Travel Club Empty Re: Bolton Wanderers Travel Club Wed Jul 18 2012, 15:02

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Now I know why NatEx also use the M6-Toll!

Blimey I disappear for a couple of days (due to hard-disk problems - i.e. it died - and cant believe how active the forum has been Very Happy )

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum