Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Players you wanted to cut it......

+15
wessy
Bolton Nuts
Keegan
Fabians Right Peg
wanderlust
whatsgoingon
Norpig
boltonbonce
Boggersbelief
NickFazer
Bread2.0
Natasha Whittam
xmiles
DEANO82
karlypants
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21Players you wanted to cut it...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Players you wanted to cut it...... Mon Oct 24 2016, 22:06

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Sordell. If Coyle had actually played him we may even have stayed up.

22Players you wanted to cut it...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Players you wanted to cut it...... Mon Oct 24 2016, 22:37

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:Sordell. If Coyle had actually played him we may even have stayed up.
:agree: Almost forgot about him.

I hope nobody mentions wash ngog. Mad

23Players you wanted to cut it...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Players you wanted to cut it...... Mon Oct 24 2016, 23:15

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Jermaine Johnson. I remember he got a run against Arsenal and showed every trick in his, well, arsenal - except scoring. He didn't have the discipline at the time and went on to carve out a career at Sheffield Wednesday. More talented than you guys know.

Niall Maher - I fully expected him to be a senior player for us and was really disappointed to see him go.

Jamie Thomas - Goal of the month winner, scored spectacular goals and looked to be the "Next Big Thing". Released in the summer at the end of his contract, probably because we were (are?) skint - snapped up by Premier League campaigners Burnley. For free. Although we are skint.

I could go on, but I wont.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

24Players you wanted to cut it...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Players you wanted to cut it...... Mon Oct 24 2016, 23:47

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jamie Thomas went on loan to Ayr United. They then cut short his loan and sent him packing.

Yet some of our fans seem to think we released a world beater

25Players you wanted to cut it...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Players you wanted to cut it...... Mon Oct 24 2016, 23:54

Bolton Nuts

Admin

And more recently Vaz Te.
And even more recently Woolery.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

26Players you wanted to cut it...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Players you wanted to cut it...... Sat Oct 29 2016, 21:24

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Hamann  if only he kicked a ball for us

27Players you wanted to cut it...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Players you wanted to cut it...... Sat Oct 29 2016, 22:31

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

wessy wrote:Hamann  if only he kicked a ball for us
Very Happy At least we made a profit of him rather than an £8m loss like Elmander

28Players you wanted to cut it...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Players you wanted to cut it...... Sat Oct 29 2016, 23:15

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Michael Bridges
Jonathan Walters
Matt Jansen ... although I didn't hold out too much hope for him at the time.

29Players you wanted to cut it...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Players you wanted to cut it...... Tue Nov 08 2016, 14:47

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Marcos Alonso and Gary Cahill. Neither was the finished article when they were with us but some of us - well most of us apart from Nat - thought they had the raw materials to be top class.
Watching them and their Chelsea team demolish Everton the other day, their class was obvious.

30Players you wanted to cut it...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Players you wanted to cut it...... Wed Nov 09 2016, 09:24

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Candela

He was a great defender but we couldn't afford his wages. Shame really that we only had him on loan for half a season.

31Players you wanted to cut it...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Players you wanted to cut it...... Wed Nov 09 2016, 13:53

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:Borgetti was an excellent prospect, scored 7 goals in 19 games mainly from the bench.

Allardyce just didn't fancy a goalscorer over Kevin Davies.

Correct on this one.

32Players you wanted to cut it...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Players you wanted to cut it...... Thu Nov 10 2016, 19:37

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Vaz te thought he should have been much better than his performances for us

33Players you wanted to cut it...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Players you wanted to cut it...... Thu Nov 10 2016, 20:46

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Never really cut the mustard,but scored a cracker for us in Portugal.

34Players you wanted to cut it...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Players you wanted to cut it...... Thu Nov 10 2016, 21:22

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

That Japanese pin-up boy - he wasn't around very long but I know he scored at least once and retired shortly after leaving.

35Players you wanted to cut it...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Players you wanted to cut it...... Thu Nov 10 2016, 21:25

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hide Nakata?

36Players you wanted to cut it...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Players you wanted to cut it...... Thu Nov 10 2016, 21:25

boltonbonce wrote:Hide Nakata?
Hideotoshi

37Players you wanted to cut it...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Players you wanted to cut it...... Thu Nov 10 2016, 21:27

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He was always Hide to me. He was a big Brucie fan.

38Players you wanted to cut it...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Players you wanted to cut it...... Thu Nov 10 2016, 21:34

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He retired after and became a fashion designer apparently.

39Players you wanted to cut it...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Players you wanted to cut it...... Thu Nov 10 2016, 21:36

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:He retired after and became a fashion designer apparently.
Wasn't that Stig Tofting? Razz

40Players you wanted to cut it...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Players you wanted to cut it...... Thu Nov 10 2016, 21:41

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

boltonbonce wrote:He was always Hide to me. He was a big Brucie fan.
As in Bruce Lee?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum