Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ken Anderson: No more problems expected in takeover

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ken Anderson is confident there will be no further financial problems as his effort to become sole owner of Wanderers continues.

The chairman is currently in talks with fellow majority shareholder Dean Holdsworth and finance company BluMarble about a deal to take complete control.

Anderson had expressed concerns last month about the club’s cash-flow, suggesting that administration could have been an option had a solution not been found.

But last night he said the club had now “moved on” and he was now hoping for a swift end to the negotiations.

Anderson asked fans before Tuesday night’s Q&A session to avoid asking about the ongoing discussions, as information of a confidential nature could not be aired.

But speaking earlier he added: “I am every confident there will be a resolution because at the end of the day we’re both sensible people and we both want what is best for the club. I am sure it will be sooner rather than later.”

Fans were told at the meeting that the overdue accounts for 2015 have now been filed – raising the hope that the Football League could remove the transfer embargo on the club.

“As I said the very first time I did a press conference, they're not going to be nice reading – it is prior to any of my involvement,” Anderson said.

"The accounts, if you want to go on Companies House, will be available within the next month, just as soon as Deloitte have finished off the signing of them.”

Source

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum