Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What the **** happened?

+8
Bread2.0
Sluffy
gloswhite
boltonbonce
Cajunboy
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
Boggersbelief
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21What the **** happened? - Page 2 Empty Re: What the **** happened? Mon Dec 19 2016, 21:00

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

[size=32]irony[/size]1

a literary technique, originally used in Greek tragedy, by which the full significance of a character's words or actions is clear to the audience or reader although unknown to the character.

noun: dramatic irony; plural noun: tragic irony

22What the **** happened? - Page 2 Empty Re: What the **** happened? Mon Dec 19 2016, 21:06

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

What a surprise!

I post something and you're on my case right away.

Here's one for you -

predictable
prɪˈdɪktəb(ə)l

derogatory -
always behaving or occurring in the way expected.

Rolling Eyes

23What the **** happened? - Page 2 Empty Re: What the **** happened? Mon Dec 19 2016, 21:19

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Here's another while we're doing dictionary definitions 

Hypocrisy: to troll individuals every time they post but to cry like a bitch and delete your account when someone does it to you.

24What the **** happened? - Page 2 Empty Re: What the **** happened? Mon Dec 19 2016, 21:32

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

So this is where all the Christmas spirt has been hiding!

25What the **** happened? - Page 2 Empty Re: What the **** happened? Mon Dec 19 2016, 21:33

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

finlaymcdanger wrote:So this is where all the Christmas spirt has been hiding!
God rest ye merry gentleman  Very Happy

26What the **** happened? - Page 2 Empty Re: What the **** happened? Mon Dec 19 2016, 21:36

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You 3 always give me a chuckle with your little digs and spats. Very Happy

27What the **** happened? - Page 2 Empty Re: What the **** happened? Mon Dec 19 2016, 21:39

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

karlypants wrote:You 3 always give me a chuckle with your little digs and spats. Very Happy
As long as we make you smile it's all worthwhile, it's all about you KP the rest are just making up the numbers

28What the **** happened? - Page 2 Empty Re: What the **** happened? Mon Dec 19 2016, 21:45

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:
karlypants wrote:You 3 always give me a chuckle with your little digs and spats. Very Happy
As long as we make you smile it's all worthwhile, it's all about you KP the rest are just making up the numbers
:rofl:

29What the **** happened? - Page 2 Empty Re: What the **** happened? Tue Dec 20 2016, 07:40

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Seriously for a sec, though......

Can you not see the irony in posting on here a(nother) rambling comment slagging off a rival site and its membership for being "pathetic" and engaging in an " utterly and totally meaningless internet argument"....?

I think it's pretty well documented that you've got history with BA and I understand (from your own comments in the past) that they banned you.

So you started your own site instead.

But why now suddenly decide to start raking over how shit and pathetic you believe BA to be again now? 

Unprompted, unprovoked and out of the blue.

Seriously can you not see the irony in that?

(Actually, don't bother answering that question because it's patently obvious to anyone who can read that you don't get it.)

And this is why I keep poking you.

You're the first one to start handing down patronising lectures about how the rest of us should conduct ourselves ("don't take the internet too seriously", "can't understand why people get upset by things said on the internet", "why hold grudges?", etc....)and yet where other "rival" Bolton sites are concerned (and by extension the ST because of MS's involvement), you appear only too happy to indulge in the type of behaviour you find so "pathetic" in the rest of us.

But I've pointed this out several times now and it's obviously not registering with you, so as I say, you carry on in your own little bubble.

30What the **** happened? - Page 2 Empty Re: What the **** happened? Tue Dec 20 2016, 07:42

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bread2.0 wrote:Seriously for a sec, though......

Can you not see the irony in posting on here a(nother) rambling comment slagging off a rival site and its membership for being "pathetic" and engaging in an " utterly and totally meaningless internet argument"....?

I think it's pretty well documented that you've got history with BA and I understand (from your own comments in the past) that they banned you.

So you started your own site instead.

But why now suddenly decide to start raking over how shit and pathetic you believe BA to be again now? 

Unprompted, unprovoked and out of the blue.

Seriously can you not see the irony in that?

(Actually, don't bother answering that question because it's patently obvious to anyone who can read that you don't get it.)

And this is why I keep poking you.

You're the first one to start handing down patronising lectures about how the rest of us should conduct ourselves ("don't take the internet too seriously", "can't understand why people get upset by things said on the internet", "why hold grudges?", etc....)and yet where other "rival" Bolton sites are concerned (and by extension the ST because of MS's involvement), you appear only too happy to indulge in the type of behaviour you find so "pathetic" in the rest of us.

But I've pointed this out several times now and it's obviously not registering with you, so as I say, you carry on in your own little bubble.

What's your reason for keep poking me then?

31What the **** happened? - Page 2 Empty Re: What the **** happened? Tue Dec 20 2016, 08:33

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I like the squeaky noise it elicits.

32What the **** happened? - Page 2 Empty Re: What the **** happened? Tue Dec 20 2016, 09:35

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You haven't got the brain to compete with me, let's be honest

33What the **** happened? - Page 2 Empty Re: What the **** happened? Tue Dec 20 2016, 09:44

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

At what?

34What the **** happened? - Page 2 Empty Re: What the **** happened? Tue Dec 20 2016, 09:49

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Anything

35What the **** happened? - Page 2 Empty Re: What the **** happened? Tue Dec 20 2016, 10:21

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Boggersbelief wrote:Anything
He'd batter you at armchair testing

36What the **** happened? - Page 2 Empty Re: What the **** happened? Tue Dec 20 2016, 11:11

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha had 346 posts yesterday. Only 23 were about gay sex.

37What the **** happened? - Page 2 Empty Re: What the **** happened? Tue Dec 20 2016, 11:14

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Natasha had 346 posts yesterday. Only 23 were about gay sex.
 well obviously your members need to up their games, only 23? Don't forget to send my invite now

38What the **** happened? - Page 2 Empty Re: What the **** happened? Tue Dec 20 2016, 11:16

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
 well obviously your members need to up their games, only 23? Don't forget to send my invite now

A Mrs Norpig has already registered. She has made it clear she doesn't want to read your shite on the site. She gets enough at home.

39What the **** happened? - Page 2 Empty Re: What the **** happened? Tue Dec 20 2016, 11:16

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Norpig wrote:

A Mrs Norpig has already registered. She has made it clear she doesn't want to read your shite on the site. She gets enough at home.
sadly that would be very true  Very Happy

40What the **** happened? - Page 2 Empty Re: What the **** happened? Tue Dec 20 2016, 11:34

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:Natasha had 346 posts yesterday. Only 23 were about gay sex.
I must have deleted my email by mistake can you resend it please, I have a very interesting video about the manufacture of the twirl I'd like to share

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum