Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shameless plug

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Shameless plug Empty Shameless plug Thu Jan 05 2017, 16:39

No, not some memorobilia from the tv show (although in my mums garage i do have a bath plus from burnden park but thats another story!)

Does anyone on here run their own business and/or work for a company that may want to be a sponsor of the kids under 8s new rugby kits and hoodys?

Worth a try and a bit cheeky i know, but you all know im very cheeky Smile

Here is the spiel;

Langworthy Reds ARLFC is one of the oldest Rugby League teams in the country.

Steeped in tradition and a sense of community, we cater for all ages, from our cubs (5 and under) right up to our Open Age rugby team.

Our youngest match playing team has had a great first season. From learning the basics to putting on some great matches all across the North West and beyond!!

Next season starts in March and we will be moving up to the Under 8's Category and require some new kit and equipment.

We are looking for local business' with the same sense of pride in the local area to help us keep the kids looking sharp and interested in a great sport that is teaching them way more than just rugby.

We are a close knit club and the under 7's is probably the best example of that!

As such we are looking for kit and tracksuit sponsors for the coming season and we are hoping you may be able to help.

We have various placement options and packages available starting from just £150 for the whole season.

As well as playing league games all across the North West, we also play various tournaments and even at the AJ Bell at half time of some of the Salford games.

It's a great way to promote your business both locally and beyond whilst helping such a great and worthy team i'm proud to say i'm part of.

If you are interested or would like more information, then please email back and i can either email or call you to discuss further.

Thanks for taking the time to read our email.

Langworthy Reds

If this isnt allowed mods then feel free to delete and if anyone doesnt want to post on here feel free to pm me or email Langyunder7s@gmail.com

Thank you

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum