You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers Banter » FREE TICKETS!

FREE TICKETS!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 FREE TICKETS! on Mon Feb 27 2017, 19:31

finlaymcdanger

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
...to Millwall v Bury. For kids.

My kids came home today with leaflets promoting a joint venture between their school and Millwall FC. Free tickets for kids and a tenner for accompanying adults to their game against Bury in March.

::rules::

It turns out that Millwall and Charlton do it twice per season for games that they know there will be a piss poor turnout.

Anyhow, after I had smacked them and sent them to bed, I got to wondering whether Bolton do the same thing. Its certainly a good way of getting their hooks into kids at an early age regardless of the fact they're all running around in Barcelona and PSG tops these days.

Anyone know if BWFC run similar promotions?

2 Re: FREE TICKETS! on Mon Feb 27 2017, 20:05

Bread2.0

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
We used to do a "Kids for a Quid" thing a few years ago (ie before I bought my armchair) but I'm not sure if it's still happening.

I took my nephew to his first ever "live" game against Fulham in the Prem in the hope that I'd infect him.

It was a dour 0-0 affair and he now supports Utd.

3 Re: FREE TICKETS! on Mon Feb 27 2017, 20:16

karlypants

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Bolton have pretty much done sweet F.A promotion wise for the last few seasons.

They had some good ones like 2 games for £30 and after buying 5 tickets for different games, you got a game free. 

Bolton council (I think it was) sponsored the Blackburn games which cost just a tenner.

4 Re: FREE TICKETS! on Tue Feb 28 2017, 08:58

Norpig

Jussi Jääskeläinen
Jussi Jääskeläinen
i would go with a Bolton shirt on Fin and sit next to the away end and wait for the reaction from the 10 Bury fans who could be arsed going  Very Happy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum