Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

FREE TICKETS!

4 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1FREE TICKETS! Empty FREE TICKETS! Mon Feb 27 2017, 19:31

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

...to Millwall v Bury. For kids.

My kids came home today with leaflets promoting a joint venture between their school and Millwall FC. Free tickets for kids and a tenner for accompanying adults to their game against Bury in March.

::rules::

It turns out that Millwall and Charlton do it twice per season for games that they know there will be a piss poor turnout.

Anyhow, after I had smacked them and sent them to bed, I got to wondering whether Bolton do the same thing. Its certainly a good way of getting their hooks into kids at an early age regardless of the fact they're all running around in Barcelona and PSG tops these days.

Anyone know if BWFC run similar promotions?

2FREE TICKETS! Empty Re: FREE TICKETS! Mon Feb 27 2017, 20:05

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

We used to do a "Kids for a Quid" thing a few years ago (ie before I bought my armchair) but I'm not sure if it's still happening.

I took my nephew to his first ever "live" game against Fulham in the Prem in the hope that I'd infect him.

It was a dour 0-0 affair and he now supports Utd.

3FREE TICKETS! Empty Re: FREE TICKETS! Mon Feb 27 2017, 20:16

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton have pretty much done sweet F.A promotion wise for the last few seasons.

They had some good ones like 2 games for £30 and after buying 5 tickets for different games, you got a game free. 

Bolton council (I think it was) sponsored the Blackburn games which cost just a tenner.

4FREE TICKETS! Empty Re: FREE TICKETS! Tue Feb 28 2017, 08:58

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i would go with a Bolton shirt on Fin and sit next to the away end and wait for the reaction from the 10 Bury fans who could be arsed going  Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum