Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where would you be happiest?

+13
Sluffy
DEANO82
rammywhite
Banks of the Croal
gloswhite
NickFazer
Cajunboy
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
Bread2.0
finlaymcdanger
xmiles
boltonbonce
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Where would you be happiest? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where would you be happiest? Mon Mar 20 2017, 13:36

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cayton Bay beach near Scarborough always makes me feel happy and relaxed, as for the survey it said East Cambridgeshire. Never been to anywhere round there so haven't a clue

22Where would you be happiest? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where would you be happiest? Mon Mar 20 2017, 13:46

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Where would I be happiest. Anywhere but here at the minute. The missus is giving me grief about sweet FA -and so anywhere but here would do me fine.
Do you have the same problem- getting moaned at just because  she's got up in a foul mood. Remember Thomas Hardy's novel- the Mayor of Casterbridge where he sold his wife?

Well you can buy mine fore 30 bob if you want!!

23Where would you be happiest? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where would you be happiest? Mon Mar 20 2017, 14:53

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

East Cambridgeshire? Lincolnshire? West Lindsey? Suffolk Coast? South Norfolk? 

Half the respondents so far have destinations within a 50 mile radius of Norwich. 

3 of them are in the Bermuda Triangle Fenlands which I wouldn't recommend to anyone unless you have a few bodies to dispose of.

24Where would you be happiest? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where would you be happiest? Mon Mar 20 2017, 14:57

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We could easily visit each other and compare hosepipes.

25Where would you be happiest? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where would you be happiest? Mon Mar 20 2017, 16:01

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Skipton, could be worse.

26Where would you be happiest? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where would you be happiest? Mon Mar 20 2017, 16:10

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:We could easily visit each other and compare hosepipes.
I suspect the area has been hotlisted as a happy place to live based on the fact that it is full of pigs in poo.

27Where would you be happiest? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where would you be happiest? Tue Mar 21 2017, 09:30

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

rammywhite wrote:Where would I be happiest. Anywhere but here at the minute. The missus is giving me grief about sweet FA -and so anywhere but here would do me fine.
Do you have the same problem- getting moaned at just because  she's got up in a foul mood. Remember Thomas Hardy's novel- the Mayor of Casterbridge where he sold his wife?

Well you can buy mine fore 30 bob if you want!!
I feel your pain Rammy. I have to put up with shit like this on a regular basis, especially when it's that time of the month....

28Where would you be happiest? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where would you be happiest? Tue Mar 21 2017, 09:59

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Don't worry 58, you'll be OK after you've got past the menopause. I'm sure that will apply to your missus as well  Very Happy

29Where would you be happiest? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where would you be happiest? Tue Mar 21 2017, 11:26

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

gloswhite wrote:Don't worry 58, you'll be OK after you've got past the menopause. I'm sure that will apply to your missus as well  Very Happy
I've got a lot of shit to put up with yet then. 

My best place - Mid Suffolk 
My worst place - Lambeth

30Where would you be happiest? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where would you be happiest? Tue Mar 21 2017, 13:51

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Purbeck.

31Where would you be happiest? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where would you be happiest? Tue Mar 21 2017, 14:01

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:
My best place - Mid Suffolk 
WTF? Another one within 50 miles of Norwich. 

There's something dodgy about this website/test.

32Where would you be happiest? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where would you be happiest? Tue Mar 21 2017, 14:04

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lard Lad wrote:Purbeck.
Very nice place.

Lulworth Cove is down there I think.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum