Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Things are starting to go wrong.

+7
Cajunboy
Bread2.0
wanderlust
gloswhite
boltonbonce
Norpig
Lard Lad
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

31Things are starting to go wrong. - Page 3 Empty Re: Things are starting to go wrong. Wed Mar 22 2017, 13:12

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

After many visits to the chiropractor, I no longer get headaches, fortunately. 
I used to have the odd migraine, and remember one day when I looked at the red displayed alarm, I got a pain in my eye like a bloody needle, and was knocked out for a few hours. Happened in a split second.
Can't say I have migraines either when I think about it.

32Things are starting to go wrong. - Page 3 Empty Re: Things are starting to go wrong. Wed Mar 22 2017, 13:30

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

When work becomes a lot less fun, and fun becomes a lot more work it's time to retire.

33Things are starting to go wrong. - Page 3 Empty Re: Things are starting to go wrong. Thu Mar 23 2017, 11:53

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:I wish they would find a cure for tinnitus. I've been plagued with it for years and I now wear hearing aids which do help to drown out the white noise. My eyesight went a few years ago and I now need glasses for reading. My hair hasn't receded, it's galloped and I have lost quite a few teeth but other than that I seem to be doing okay. I have found that the best way to stay healthy is to avoid visiting the doctor. They always seem to put the mockers on things.
You're not selling yourself very well on Tinder RT Very Happy

I suffer from a mild form of tinnitus,which suddenly appeared after a bad dose of flu. I,like you was given a masker,but I didn't take to it.

It doesn't really bother me now,but it's always there.
I was prescribed some tablets but they were neither use nor ornament. You do learn to live with it but some days are worse than others. At least I don't hear voices!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum