Bolton Wanderers Fans Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Happy Birthday Bonce

Happy Birthday Bonce

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

31 Re: Happy Birthday Bonce on Sat Apr 22 2017, 20:26

Bread2.0

avatar
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Natasha Whittam wrote:Happy birthday Bonce. No death threat today.

Empty words.

You have it within your gift to right a terrible wrong committed against Bonce.

And on his birthday to boot.....

How do you sleep at night?

32 Re: Happy Birthday Bonce on Sat Apr 22 2017, 20:27

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Natasha Whittam wrote:Happy birthday Bonce. No death threat today.
You've already plunged a knife into my heart. Sad

33 Re: Happy Birthday Bonce on Sat Apr 22 2017, 20:41

Chairmanda

avatar
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Happy birthday my boncey friend!! Xx

34 Re: Happy Birthday Bonce on Sat Apr 22 2017, 20:46

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Chairmanda wrote:Happy birthday my boncey friend!! Xx
Thanks Manda. cheers I intend to get intoxicated enough to join the LibDems. Razz

35 Re: Happy Birthday Bonce on Sat Apr 22 2017, 23:15

Chairmanda

avatar
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
boltonbonce wrote:
Chairmanda wrote:Happy birthday my boncey friend!! Xx
Thanks Manda. cheers I intend to get intoxicated enough to join the LibDems. Razz
So not very then

36 Re: Happy Birthday Bonce on Sat Apr 22 2017, 23:23

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Whenever I come across a LibDem,they're always so nice.

I feel bad ragging them.

I'm trying to put together my top five LibDems. I'll come back to this tomorrow.

Top five APART FROM YOU,of course.

37 Re: Happy Birthday Bonce on Sun Apr 23 2017, 09:49

Norpig

avatar
Jussi Jääskeläinen
Jussi Jääskeläinen
Happy belated Birthday Boncey, sorry i didn't see this yesterday.

38 Re: Happy Birthday Bonce on Sun Apr 23 2017, 12:21

Chairmanda

avatar
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
boltonbonce wrote:Whenever I come across a LibDem,they're always so nice.

I feel bad ragging them.

I'm trying to put together my top five LibDems. I'll come back to this tomorrow.

Top five APART FROM YOU,of course.
I'm waiting....

39 Re: Happy Birthday Bonce on Sun Apr 23 2017, 13:06

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Norpig wrote:Happy belated Birthday Boncey, sorry i didn't see this yesterday.
Cheers mate.

40 Re: Happy Birthday Bonce on Sun Apr 23 2017, 13:09

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Chairmanda wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Whenever I come across a LibDem,they're always so nice.

I feel bad ragging them.

I'm trying to put together my top five LibDems. I'll come back to this tomorrow.

Top five APART FROM YOU,of course.
I'm waiting....
Sorry Manda. I had a few too many glasses of my Birthday prezzie last night. I'm on it though.

41 Re: Happy Birthday Bonce on Sun Apr 23 2017, 13:49

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Oh dear,this is embarrassing. I had Charles Kennedy at the top of my list,but I've decided not to include people who are no longer with us.
Those that are living are much of a muchness,so I'm left with the celebrity LibDems.

Not much joy there either,but here goes.

1.....John Cleese.
2.....John Cleese.
3.....John Cleese.
4.....John Cleese.
5.....John Cleese.

Face it Manda,Labour have all the quality celeb supporters. Even Nat would have to agree.
Unless you know better,Ms paper hat.

42 Re: Happy Birthday Bonce on Sun Apr 23 2017, 13:57

wanderlust

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Shirley Williams - still respected, recognised and listened to
Norman Lamb - local hero and Norfolk legend
Maajid Nawaz - great story as a reformed Islamic fundamentalist
Ming Campbell - another decent media performer
Polly McKenzie - needs to improve strategic input as is nowhere near punchy enough in the messaging, but will undoubtedly be steering the ship through this election

Not exactly in the same league as Gladstone, Mill, Russell, Keynes and Beveridge are they?

43 Re: Happy Birthday Bonce on Sun Apr 23 2017, 13:58

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
You missed out Jeremy Thorpe and Cyril Smith. Cool

44 Re: Happy Birthday Bonce on Sun Apr 23 2017, 20:48

okocha

avatar
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
Oh, Bonce, how could I have overlooked your great event of yesterday?! So sorry!
Happy belateds and may you soon feel 100% again

45 Re: Happy Birthday Bonce on Sun Apr 23 2017, 21:18

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
okocha wrote:Oh, Bonce, how could I have overlooked your great event of yesterday?! So sorry!
Happy belateds and may you soon feel 100% again
Think nothing of it my friend. Your kind words are much appreciated.

46 Re: Happy Birthday Bonce on Sun Apr 23 2017, 22:03

Bwfc1958

avatar
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!
A belated happy birthday from me also Mr Bonce, hope you had a good one mate.

47 Re: Happy Birthday Bonce on Mon Apr 24 2017, 04:42

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Bwfc1958 wrote:A belated happy birthday from me also Mr Bonce, hope you had a good one mate.
Cheers 58, Hung over,but happy.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum