Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

20 years at the Macron competition mock ups

5 posters

Reply to topic

Preffered option.

20 years at the Macron competition mock ups Vote_lcap50%20 years at the Macron competition mock ups Vote_rcap 50% [ 3 ]
20 years at the Macron competition mock ups Vote_lcap50%20 years at the Macron competition mock ups Vote_rcap 50% [ 3 ]
20 years at the Macron competition mock ups Vote_lcap0%20 years at the Macron competition mock ups Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Right so I've been working on and idea for the competition just need to get a few peoples thoughts on 3 different possibilities. There are some really good ones out there so doubt I will win, but going to give it a go. I still have things to add to the logos so they are not the finished product. But here goes.

The first option is with the classic red ribbon.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The second option is with the photo still inside the ribbon, however the classic red rose of Lancashire still the same.

The third option is with the ribbon a platinum colour, to mark our 20th anniversary at the stadium.

All thoughts and opinions welcome. But please if you and going to criticise make it something constructive.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I quite like the top one with the red ribbon.

To be honest though I guess there should be platinum in it somewhere to celebrate a 20th anniversary.

It would be nice to see the elephant and castle in there somewhere but perhaps only the old fans like me would understand the relevance.

It would be funny if you could work the word 'score' in there somehow as it is both a footballing term and a word for twenty (three score years and ten - and all that stuff).

Probably to random though.

Maybe include the statue of Sir Nat somehow?

I'm sorry I don't think I'm really helping much.

All the very best with the competition though.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I think the background of the firework airburst would be difficult to show in any official logo, assuming it will be used in some day-to-day admin/communications. Perhaps some combination of the teams colours and/or grey & red ?
However, I would suggest that the ribbon have both platinum and red on it. The background ribbon could be red, with the front platinum. This will keep the rose red, and standing out from the grey background.

Just a thought

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I may be in the minority here. Very Happy[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

No grey and red, otherwise I think you may have something  Very Happy

I think as its the anniversary of the stadium id bring that more into the fore front LT.  i had to squint to see it tbh.  

Sick to blue red and white too

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Actually, Y2J has a point. Its all about the stadium, so why not have an outside 'frame' of the unique lights and scaffolding of the stadium, with the BWFC logo within it, and using the grey and red bits on the logo.

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I like option 1. Mainly because I prefer the red ribbon. Perhaps you could incorporate the platinum into the design as an outline around the whole badge?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Shortlist looks pretty good.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum