Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Films that made you cry

+2
inf
doffcocker
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Films that made you cry Empty Films that made you cry Tue Jul 31 2012, 19:37

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It takes a lot to get me going, but I won't deny there's a few that have me with a lump in the throat.

The ones that spring to mind are The Elephant Man, Shawshank Redemption, Schindler's List and My Girl.

I was distraught when I saw Lion King at school aged 5 (embarrassing considering it was my video) but I'm not counting that.

So fess up - what films made/make you cry?

2Films that made you cry Empty Re: Films that made you cry Tue Jul 31 2012, 19:44

inf

inf
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

seven pounds made me cry like a little child the first time i saw it.

3Films that made you cry Empty Re: Films that made you cry Tue Jul 31 2012, 19:52

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Big Fish was one that did.

4Films that made you cry Empty Re: Films that made you cry Tue Jul 31 2012, 19:55

I still can't watch this without crying

Also Green Mile, Patch Adams, Marley and Me and E.T almost bring me to tears.

5Films that made you cry Empty Re: Films that made you cry Tue Jul 31 2012, 20:16

Short Circuit.

6Films that made you cry Empty Re: Films that made you cry Tue Jul 31 2012, 20:30

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Marley and Me came closest - I have two Labradors. No Chungy, I'm not inviting you over!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

7Films that made you cry Empty Re: Films that made you cry Tue Jul 31 2012, 20:46

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Lion King, Top Gun, Forever Young and quite a few other films make me weep a little....

Although not a film but a TV series - Cold Feet when Rachel dies, in the last series.

8Films that made you cry Empty Re: Films that made you cry Tue Jul 31 2012, 20:59

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Grave of the Fireflies made me cry.

It is by far the saddest film I have ever seen. It is a Japanese animation that tells what happens to a boy and his sister during WWII. Even thinking about it now can make me feel sad.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum