Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Wanderers sign Aaron Wilbraham

5 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bolton Wanderers sign Aaron Wilbraham Empty Bolton Wanderers sign Aaron Wilbraham Thu Aug 03 2017, 15:42

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton Wanderers are pleased to announce the signing of Aaron Wilbraham from fellow Sky Bet Championship side Bristol City.

The forward signs a one-year contract at Macron Stadium having spent the past three seasons at Ashton Gate.

A Sky Bet Championship runner-up with Norwich City in 2011 and Play-Off Final winner with Crystal Palace in 2013, the 37-year-old recorded a career-best 21 goals in his first season with Bristol City as they lifted both the Sky Bet League One and Football League Trophy titles in 2014/15.

Starting his career with Stockport County, Wilbraham moved to Hull City in 2004 and won promotion from Sky Bet League One in his solitary season with the Tigers.

Joining MK Dons the following summer, he was a Sky Bet League Two and Football League Trophy winner with the club in 2007/08 prior to his successful stints with the Canaries, Eagles and Robins.

Speaking to bwfc.co.uk after completing the move, Wilbraham said: "I'm really pleased to get the move over the line and can't wait to get going.

“I've joined the club at an exciting time following their promotion back to the Championship earlier this year and I'm really looking forward to introducing myself to the fans.

“I feel I bring a lot of experience to the table and I'm ready to give my all for Bolton Wanderers in what should be an exciting season for us.”

Whites manager Phil Parkinson added: “I’m really pleased to have got Aaron on board and I’m looking forward to working with him over the coming season.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

37 !!!! Seriously !!!

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Gives us the extra target man we need, interesting he had a better scoring record than madine  when he was in league 1 a couple of years ago, despite his age.

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Going off his youtube clips he attacks the ball more than Madine, well from what I've seen Madine never attacks the ball.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum