Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED

+11
Leeds_Trotter
Cajunboy
wanderlust
gloswhite
MartinBWFC
Ten Bobsworth
terenceanne
Natasha Whittam
Sluffy
Norpig
BoltonTillIDie
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 9]

151Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED - Page 9 Empty Re: Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED Tue Aug 29 2017, 09:30

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth - don't let Kane get his wish and drive you away from here.

152Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED - Page 9 Empty Re: Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED Tue Aug 29 2017, 09:37

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I have no interest in him leaving - I find him very entertaining. If he goes it's his own choice.

153Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED - Page 9 Empty Re: Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED Tue Aug 29 2017, 10:42

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
Kane57 wrote:
Ten Bobsworth wrote:
Kane57 wrote:He's certainly a character. Plus i believe this place is the last one before he's banned from everywhere.
Are you ever truthful about anything, Manning? I have never had any difficulty with the administrators of any site but have kicked three into touch because I can't be bothered dealing with slimeballs like you.
We'll haveto see about this one but maybe a few Nutters are beginning to see you for what you are.

Every word I've said about you is true.
I think you have been exposed as a serial liar, Manning, who can never be relied upon to tell the truth about anything.
Note for Sluffy. How long are you going to allow Manning to carry on like this?

I think Glos and BTID have already answered you before I read your message.

In the whole history of Nuts we've only permanently excluded two members (apart from spam accounts) which kind of shows that we are about as tolerant of everyone as we can - which allows a fair and frank exchange of views and hopefully prevents any 'clique' developing of how we must think and act, with anyone not doing so being excluded.

Maybe this 'openness' might scare off the most timid of posters but I don't doubt for one second that you are that type and can easily deal with others on an internet forum.

I for one wouldn't wish you to leave but won't be banning Mr Manning solely so you will stay.

Chris himself says in the post above that he wants you to remain.

You've entertained and informed us royally in your brief stay so far - and you may or may not have gathered that Mr Manning is not universally loved by everyone on here (I'm probably his biggest fan by far on Nuts - I think many having similar (but less extreme) views of him as you!).

I don't know who you are (apart from the name Chris has stated) and frankly I don't care.  I've no interest in what's gone on between you both prior to Nuts and have asked you both to leave your previous baggage with each other at the Nuts front door when entering here - and requested that you are civil to each other whilst posting.

It would make Nuts that much poorer for us all if you did choose to go but I send my best wishes and good luck to you if you do decide to leave us.

Very much hope you don't though!

Very Happy

154Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED - Page 9 Empty Re: Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED Tue Aug 29 2017, 10:47

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I'm sorry Sluffy but I want nothing to do with, Manning (or anyone of his ilk), so I have no choice. I sent a request for the closure of my account an hour or so ago.

155Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED - Page 9 Empty Re: Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED Tue Aug 29 2017, 10:57

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
Ten Bobsworth wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
Ten Bobsworth wrote:I hope members will forgive me for not commenting previously on the SportsShield BWFC Ltd (dormant?) balance sheet.

Accepting that the ten bob invested in Burnden Leisure is too small to register, where is:
1.The loan from BluMarble
2.The loan to BWFC
3. The interest and charges both ways

How can it be dormant when it has bought shares and both borrowed and loaned money? Or have these transactions been recorded in some other name?
Because it's a balance sheet i.e. a snapshot of the value of the club at a particular point in time.
This balance sheet was obviously produced after the shares and other assets were disposed of  presumably to the liquidators - like a final bank statement after you've closed the account.

Now if you want the story of the ins and outs and what went on over e.g. the last year, you'll be needing a P & L and the previous financial statements to compare against.
Sorry old pal, but the balance sheet is, in this case, a statement of the position of the company at 31 December 2016. Btw I am now well into my fifth decade as a qualified chartered accountant
Apologies. In that case I'm stumped because Deano borrowed the money and bought club shares in February 2016 (approx) so the only thing I can think of is that by the end of the year the shares etc had been shifted into another entity - leaving a zero balance.
To check this we'd still need a P&L/CFF for the period as you know. Would that be now available at Companies' House? It would be a damned sight more useful to get an insight into what happened than the published Balance Sheet.
Its not the shares I'm talking about. They only cost ten bob. Its the £5million BluMarble loan that's missing and the £4million loan to the club that was paid out of it. Both were outstanding then and still are. That's why the case was in court this week

Small companies btw are not required to publish P&L accounts and even balance sheet info is limited to basics.

Ken filed a dormant balance sheet too. I don't think that was technically correct but not much happened in that company other than the ten bob investment so I wouldn't lose much sleep over that one.
I believe the turnover threshhold for small business eligibility has risen to over £10 million these days so apologies - there is indeed no requirement to publish if the loan (in) and subsequent payment (out) were the only transactions so if I understand this right I suppose we can't really expect to see any more which is a shame as publication would have put an end to the speculation which seems to be causing issues on here and elsewhere.

Whatever the situation, I still think that despite the liquidator having a responsibility to get the highest possible price for the shares in order to maximise payment to the creditors (BM) the fact that club assets were used as collateral worries me as it provides an easy option if buyers for the shares aren't going to come up with the full whack. 

Given KAs aggressive move on Deano last year (taking shares in lieu of further investment that Deano couldn't come up with) it wouldn't surprise me if KA tried to buy the shares himself to further consolidate his control of the club.

156Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED - Page 9 Empty Re: Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED Tue Aug 29 2017, 11:00

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I dislike Manning too, but I won't leave just because he's on here. We are all adults at the end of the day, we can all post on here despite our difference of opinions. That is what a forum is for after all.

157Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED - Page 9 Empty Re: Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED Tue Aug 29 2017, 11:01

Leeds_Trotter wrote:I dislike Manning too, but I won't leave just because he's on here. We are all adults at the end of the day, we can all post on here despite our difference of opinions. That is what a forum is for after all.
Hes obviously a wetwipe.

158Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED - Page 9 Empty Re: Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED Tue Aug 29 2017, 11:01

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:I'm sorry Sluffy but I want nothing to do with, Manning (or anyone of his ilk), so I have no choice. I sent a request for the closure of my account an hour or so ago.

Ha ha, it's not Netflix or British Gas.

159Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED - Page 9 Empty Re: Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED Tue Aug 29 2017, 11:01

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Ten Bobsworth wrote:I'm sorry Sluffy but I want nothing to do with, Manning (or anyone of his ilk), so I have no choice. I sent a request for the closure of my account an hour or so ago.

Ha ha, it's not Netflix or British Gas.

:rofl:

160Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED - Page 9 Empty Re: Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED Tue Aug 29 2017, 11:03

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Leeds_Trotter wrote:I dislike Manning too, but I won't leave just because he's on here. We are all adults at the end of the day, we can all post on here despite our difference of opinions. That is what a forum is for after all.

I don't think I've ever spoke to you

161Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED - Page 9 Empty Re: Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED Tue Aug 29 2017, 11:17

Kane57 wrote:

Like that matters.  As you put yourself in the public arena people can have their opinions.  Ive never spoken to donald trump or hitler but i dont like them.  Not comparing you to them of course......

162Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED - Page 9 Empty Re: Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED Tue Aug 29 2017, 11:19

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Kane57 wrote:

You've never spoken directly to me either although I've read some of your postings here and elsewhere. From my perspective you have every right to express your opinions which is why I have no problem with you personally.
Sure I disagree with some of the stuff you've written but the world would be a very boring place if everyone thought the same.

I still struggle to understand why some people get so precious about opinions expressed on the internet.

163Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED - Page 9 Empty Re: Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED Tue Aug 29 2017, 11:21

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Doesn't matter one bit just offering your mate the chance to air his internet grievance in public and see what I can do to turn it around.

In my experience people get very upset at others who don't share their viewpoint. For example if I rate a player you don't, then apparently it means I'm a dickhead and you're not, and vice versa.

164Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED - Page 9 Empty Re: Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED Tue Aug 29 2017, 11:43

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Kane57 wrote:

You have, because you got upset and blocked me on Twitter. Whenever someone says something negative about the site you write for, you either block them on Twitter or snipe at them from behind your keyboard when you next write an article.

165Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED - Page 9 Empty Re: Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED Tue Aug 29 2017, 11:50

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Incorrect - I don't and have never operated the Twitter account so not guilty on that one. As for sniping at people in an article would you mind showing me an example? I only ask as I genuinely don't think I've done that. Will absolutely apologise if I'm wrong.

166Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED - Page 9 Empty Re: Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED Wed Aug 30 2017, 09:15

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Surprised at 10/- going. Would appear so entrenched in his approach that he was unable to flex, or even consider, other views. Shame really, he obviously was well versed in his favourite topic, and I found his comments really interesting.
So it looks as though we're left with the 'bad boy' of the forums

167Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED - Page 9 Empty Re: Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED Wed Aug 30 2017, 09:17

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

This bloody tablet is leaving things off.
I also said that's ok by me, although I haven't read any views, only repudiations, and the odd response.

168Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED - Page 9 Empty Re: Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED Wed Aug 30 2017, 09:17

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

gloswhite wrote:Surprised at 10/- going. Would appear so entrenched in his approach that he was unable to flex, or even consider, other views. Shame really, he obviously was well versed in his favourite topic, and I found his comments really interesting.
So it looks as though we're left with the 'bad boy' of the forums

So-called

169Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED - Page 9 Empty Re: Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED Wed Aug 30 2017, 09:29

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

:-)

Tablet won't allow smileys while I,m over here

170Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED - Page 9 Empty Re: Sports Shield BWFC Ltd - LIQUIDATED Wed Aug 30 2017, 09:37

Manning/bad boy

:rofl:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum