Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Owen Coyle to Afobe "i like to give young players a chance Erm Marvin Sordell?

3 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

According to our new loanee he signed for Bolton as OC affirmed his commitment to giving young players a chance.Wind back January-May13th Marvin Sordell.Well he didnt get much of a chance about 36 minutes in total.Afobe will be at best a 3rd choice striker.Saying that N.Gog is injured so Sordell should get on v Tranmere tommorow.My season ticket arrived today and ive got my Burnley tickets im ready just looks like the team is not ready.We need Sanchez to shore up midfield hope he signs.Be interesting v Barcelona B as i think Oc will play the side we are going to put out v Burnley.10 games Coyle to prove you have learned your tactical nous has improved.Just dont think he can get a team motivated,hope im wrong.Question

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Oh good, another "Why didn't Sordell play?" thread.

I'm also off to Burnley and my Membership card arrived today (I am not a STH for various reasons). I think we will dick Tranmere tomorrow. Barcelona B, who knows, I don't think this was a good choice of opponent for our final pre-season game.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Defeat by Tranmere is not an option. I hate them. They hate me. We must win. This is the most important game of the season Coyle, don't fuck it up by resting Sordell or playing Zat Knight.

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

If you had read what i said my comments were that Coyle gives young players a chance.I beg to differ and the main point was Sordell.N,Gog is injured so there is no reason why he does not start tommorow.Im going to go after work might just make the kick off M62 and mersey tunnel to negotiate.If MS does not play im going to stand behind Coyle and abuse him.I want answers not 3-0 defeats to shit teams.If Tranmere beat us ill probably buy a bag of smak and snort it to kill the pain im suffering at the hands of this man.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum