Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OFFICIAL - Embargo lifted!

+10
MartinBWFC
Bollotom2014
Cajunboy
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
boltonbonce
Norpig
Kane57
wanderlust
BoltonTillIDie
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

21OFFICIAL - Embargo lifted! - Page 2 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Embargo lifted! Thu Sep 14 2017, 15:10

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Breaking News: We have signed Ngog again!!!
Breaking News: We haven't.

22OFFICIAL - Embargo lifted! - Page 2 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Embargo lifted! Thu Sep 14 2017, 15:17

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

wanderlust wrote:
Kane57 wrote:It'll be a new director. One of Ken's mates
That would be such a disappointment after the hype...

I mean TEN fires:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Whatever that means......

Perhaps the Andersons are going to burn down the Macron for the insurance money?

Eight fires or more should be reserved for a top class signing.

4-6 fires - some shit loan 
2-3 fires - new directors
1 fire - new contract for Pratley

23OFFICIAL - Embargo lifted! - Page 2 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Embargo lifted! Thu Sep 14 2017, 15:19

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:He does look like a dodgy second hand car salesman  Very Happy
If he cuts off his flowing locks he'll end up looking like a toad like his dad. Always thought beards are to help ugly blokes get laid but they'd definitely improve the Andersons.

24OFFICIAL - Embargo lifted! - Page 2 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Embargo lifted! Thu Sep 14 2017, 15:43

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Has he revealed it yet?

25OFFICIAL - Embargo lifted! - Page 2 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Embargo lifted! Thu Sep 14 2017, 15:47

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Spearing returns.

26OFFICIAL - Embargo lifted! - Page 2 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Embargo lifted! Thu Sep 14 2017, 15:49

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Will be announced at 4 via OfficialBWFC

27OFFICIAL - Embargo lifted! - Page 2 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Embargo lifted! Thu Sep 14 2017, 16:00

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Probably be delayed for 48 hours. On the other hand I start a duty ay 5-00 so perhaps he's convinced my boss to give me a few days off. Or they're turning the ground into a big ice=skating rink. Wonder if he's got a second hand Ford Focus for sale.

28OFFICIAL - Embargo lifted! - Page 2 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Embargo lifted! Thu Sep 14 2017, 16:00

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

TRANSFER EMBARGO GONE!!!

29OFFICIAL - Embargo lifted! - Page 2 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Embargo lifted! Thu Sep 14 2017, 16:02

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jeff King & Alex Perry now registered.

30OFFICIAL - Embargo lifted! - Page 2 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Embargo lifted! Thu Sep 14 2017, 16:02

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

That was from Ken. I'm waiting for Lee's tweet.
Good news from KA anyway. Now we can aim for the Prem.

31OFFICIAL - Embargo lifted! - Page 2 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Embargo lifted! Thu Sep 14 2017, 16:06

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A note from the Chairman - Transfer embargo update
As mentioned in one of my recent notes, I have been in discussions with the EFL about the transfer embargo.
I am delighted to be able to tell you all that we are now out of the transfer embargo. 
We will now be able to register several of our existing players and I am pleased to tell you that Jeff King and Alex Perry will be the first to be registered so that they are now available for future selection in the First Team.
I feel sure that other promising players will soon join them. As has been widely reported a number of 'Free Agent' players are currently training with us, with a view to getting a contract. 
I would like to thank you all for the patience you have shown during this time. The situation has taken far longer to rectify than I had imagined, largely due to the much-publicised ownership situation which has thankfully now been resolved.
This is another positive step in the right direction and I trust that you will all continue to get behind Phil Parkinson, his staff and the players for the remainder of the campaign.
Kind regards,
Ken

32OFFICIAL - Embargo lifted! - Page 2 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Embargo lifted! Thu Sep 14 2017, 16:26

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

some good news at last  Very Happy

33OFFICIAL - Embargo lifted! - Page 2 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Embargo lifted! Thu Sep 14 2017, 16:42

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Well done KA, let's stop fucking about with other teams youngsters on loan and promote some of our own.

34OFFICIAL - Embargo lifted! - Page 2 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Embargo lifted! Thu Sep 14 2017, 16:52

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Well the following free agents are ones I'd take a look at, Mulumbu, Bassong, Ledley and Commons.

35OFFICIAL - Embargo lifted! - Page 2 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Embargo lifted! Thu Sep 14 2017, 16:58

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
karlypants wrote:Breaking News: We have signed Ngog again!!!
Breaking News: We haven't.
Rolling Eyes

36OFFICIAL - Embargo lifted! - Page 2 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Embargo lifted! Thu Sep 14 2017, 16:59

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

About time as well! Very Happy

37OFFICIAL - Embargo lifted! - Page 2 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Embargo lifted! Thu Sep 14 2017, 17:15

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I haven't been this underwhelmed since Cecil dropped his keks for the first time.

38OFFICIAL - Embargo lifted! - Page 2 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Embargo lifted! Thu Sep 14 2017, 17:15

Great news.  Well done KA.  *awaits theories and stories* :whistle:

39OFFICIAL - Embargo lifted! - Page 2 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Embargo lifted! Thu Sep 14 2017, 17:16

Natasha Whittam wrote:I haven't been this underwhelmed since Cecil dropped his keks for the first time.
Smaller than yours then?

40OFFICIAL - Embargo lifted! - Page 2 Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Embargo lifted! Thu Sep 14 2017, 17:17

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

y2johnny wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:I haven't been this underwhelmed since Cecil dropped his keks for the first time.
Smaller than yours then?
Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum