Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ex-Wanderers goalkeeping coach Fred Barber sets up Bolton academy

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

FORMER Wanderers goalkeeping coach Fred Barber has plans to open a permanent academy in Bolton.
Weekly coaching sessions will be held from this month to help young players aged eight to 18 develop their skills.
The first event will be held at Westhoughton Leisure on Friday, September 22, followed by another on Thursday, September 28 at Ladybridge FC.
Barber was instrumental in launch of top goalkeeping careers for the likes of Jussi Jaaskelainen, Ali Al-Habsi, Adam Bogdan, Tomasz Kuszczak and Raphel Spiegel and his popular courses have been held for several years across the North West.

Barber will be assisted by current Crewe Alexandra shot-stoppers Dave Richards and Ben Garratt and ex-Hartlepool keeper Jonathan Barber.
Ran in conjunction with the Pro Soccer Academy, places can be booked by calling Mark on 07736 354 637 or emailing coachme@pro-soccercoaching.academy.

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/wanderers/15540530.Ex_Wanderers_goalkeeping_coach_sets_up_Bolton_academy/

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Howard and Alnwick should book on the course.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Natasha Whittam wrote:Howard and Alnwick should book on the course.

Very Happy

Wanderers for 45

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Totally agree with Miss Whittam Alnwick/Howard worst keepers I can remember for years barring Amos( what a signing he was) throughout the years since Barry Siddall there was one keeper I remember who was Howard/Alnwick standard. Dennis something he was called ( maybe anyone can remember him) Jake Turner Bolton number 1 next year.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wanderers for 45 wrote:Totally agree with Miss Whittam Alnwick/Howard worst keepers I can remember for years barring  Amos( what a signing he was) throughout the years since Barry Siddall there was one keeper I remember who was Howard/Alnwick standard. Dennis something he was called ( maybe anyone can remember him) Jake Turner Bolton number 1 next year.
Dennis Peacock.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wanderers for 45 wrote:Totally agree with Miss Whittam Alnwick/Howard worst keepers I can remember for years barring  Amos( what a signing he was) throughout the years since Barry Siddall there was one keeper I remember who was Howard/Alnwick standard. Dennis something he was called ( maybe anyone can remember him) Jake Turner Bolton number 1 next year.
Dennis PEACOCK?

Ooops - see you already responded Bonce.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wanderers for 45 wrote:Totally agree with Miss Whittam

This is how I want people to address me from now on. Anything less will be bullery.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Wanderers for 45 wrote:Totally agree with Miss Whittam

This is how I want people to address me from now on. Anything less will be bullery.
Understandable.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

And so the bullery starts.

I'd ask a mod to step in but they all seem to have fecked off.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:And so the bullery starts.

I'd ask a mod to step in but they all seem to have fecked off.
Sluffy's very busy.
Ex-Wanderers goalkeeping coach Fred Barber sets up Bolton academy 04HOBERMAN2-master675

Wanderers for 45

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Dennis Peacock he was shit.I think we have had some good keepers ,Jim McDonagh,Keith Branagan,Jussi Jaskaleinen and Al Habsi was a top keeper. The two keepers now are leauge 1 standard.
Once we are Relegated and it's Inevitable I'd prepare Jake Turner for the Number 1 jersey next season.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum