Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton's third Strip Revealed

+8
largehat
Sluffy
Keegan
JakeSnake
Hipster_Nebula
doffcocker
Natasha Whittam
BoltonTillIDie
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Bolton's third Strip Revealed Empty Bolton's third Strip Revealed Tue Aug 07 2012, 18:22

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Bolton have revealed the 3rd strip they will be using this season, it is also "limited edition". I thinks its shite, very boring...

2Bolton's third Strip Revealed Empty Re: Bolton's third Strip Revealed Tue Aug 07 2012, 18:26

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bland, bland, bland.

3Bolton's third Strip Revealed Empty Re: Bolton's third Strip Revealed Tue Aug 07 2012, 18:26

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It's just the same as one Liverpool had a few years ago.

I'm confused...we don't have a 2nd strip, do we?

4Bolton's third Strip Revealed Empty Re: Bolton's third Strip Revealed Tue Aug 07 2012, 18:26

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Seriously? That looks like a training kit.

5Bolton's third Strip Revealed Empty Re: Bolton's third Strip Revealed Tue Aug 07 2012, 18:30

JakeSnake

David Lee
David Lee

Third strips rarely get used anyway

6Bolton's third Strip Revealed Empty Re: Bolton's third Strip Revealed Tue Aug 07 2012, 18:30

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Pity... I've seen some really nice adidas kits being released for the 2012-13 season. I was hoping we would get one as well! Those look like the cheapest possible shirts they could put an adidas logo on.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

7Bolton's third Strip Revealed Empty Re: Bolton's third Strip Revealed Tue Aug 07 2012, 18:31

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is this picture from the official twitter or something?

8Bolton's third Strip Revealed Empty Re: Bolton's third Strip Revealed Tue Aug 07 2012, 18:35

JakeSnake

David Lee
David Lee

They're wearing it tonight

9Bolton's third Strip Revealed Empty Re: Bolton's third Strip Revealed Tue Aug 07 2012, 18:39

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Is this picture from the official twitter or something?

Yes it is...

10Bolton's third Strip Revealed Empty Re: Bolton's third Strip Revealed Tue Aug 07 2012, 18:58

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:Is this picture from the official twitter or something?

Yes it is...

Thanks wasn't by a computer.

11Bolton's third Strip Revealed Empty Re: Bolton's third Strip Revealed Tue Aug 07 2012, 19:09

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Just like to take the opportunity to big up Bolton Till I Die, who has kindly taken on the role if the forums Twitter meister.

You can find us on -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Please feel free to tweet and follow us.

BTID would be happy to hear from you and share your news and views.

COYWM!

12Bolton's third Strip Revealed Empty Re: Bolton's third Strip Revealed Tue Aug 07 2012, 19:15

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sterling job by BTID.
Horrible job by Adidas.

13Bolton's third Strip Revealed Empty Re: Bolton's third Strip Revealed Tue Aug 07 2012, 19:37

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm actually stunned thats a kit.

It looks unfinished.

14Bolton's third Strip Revealed Empty Re: Bolton's third Strip Revealed Tue Aug 07 2012, 19:40

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I'm actually stunned thats a kit.

It looks unfinished.

I'm tiring of your negativity.

15Bolton's third Strip Revealed Empty Re: Bolton's third Strip Revealed Tue Aug 07 2012, 20:34

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

doffcocker wrote:It's just the same as one Liverpool had a few years ago.

I'm confused...we don't have a 2nd strip, do we?

chris_bwfc wrote:The new away kit is to be unveiled at the family fun day! And you can get on the team photo! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I have a certain amount of trepidation, now... I'm guessing it is pretty good to warrant an occasion, but you can never tell.

16Bolton's third Strip Revealed Empty Re: Bolton's third Strip Revealed Wed Aug 08 2012, 15:59

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

I'm not surprised they made it a "limited edition" one as no one in their right mind would buy that piece of shit. We have had some crap shirts in the past, but that thing is horrible. It looks like a 3 quid fruit of the loom t-shirt covered in advertising.

17Bolton's third Strip Revealed Empty Re: Bolton's third Strip Revealed Wed Aug 08 2012, 15:59

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Dunkels King wrote:It looks like a 3 quid fruit of the loom t-shirt covered in advertising.

lol!

18Bolton's third Strip Revealed Empty Re: Bolton's third Strip Revealed Wed Aug 08 2012, 16:10

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

In fairness, it looks better on the pitch.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

19Bolton's third Strip Revealed Empty Re: Bolton's third Strip Revealed Wed Aug 08 2012, 16:16

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

BoltonTillIDie wrote:[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Bolton have revealed the 3rd strip they will be using this season, it is also "limited edition". I thinks its shite, very boring...

my thoughts on it...

its fucking horrible...

20Bolton's third Strip Revealed Empty Re: Bolton's third Strip Revealed Wed Aug 08 2012, 16:17

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It really does look like Livepool, especially when you see it action.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum