Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What shall I do with 20K?

+9
Cajunboy
karlypants
boltonbonce
finlaymcdanger
Sluffy
wanderlust
Angry Dad
Norpig
Bolton Nuts
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21What shall I do with 20K? - Page 2 Empty Re: What shall I do with 20K? Tue Oct 10 2017, 10:32

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Biggie wrote:Thanks for all the ideas people.
I am in the position where I do need to make money work for me some how. I will consider your thoughts.

However I do often give to charity, needy persons and the homeless generously (I think), even when I can't afford it.

Is 20K enough to start a new business? That would be my hope.
Depends entirely on the nature of the business. Write down a list of all the things you'd need to get going, all the the insurances/equipment/fees/ licences/staff/premises/materials/ stock/transport/marketing costs etc you'd need and cost it using reasonable and balanced logic to support any estimates and from that you can work out what you'll have to spend and when - thereby making a basic cashflow forecast to guide you.

22What shall I do with 20K? - Page 2 Empty Re: What shall I do with 20K? Tue Oct 10 2017, 12:02

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:
y2johnny wrote:Coke n hookers
Laughing
 Welcome back Scott  Very Happy

23What shall I do with 20K? - Page 2 Empty Re: What shall I do with 20K? Tue Oct 10 2017, 12:06

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Biggie wrote:However I do often give to charity, needy persons and the homeless generously (I think), even when I can't afford it.

Is 20K enough to start a new business? That would be my hope.
Charity always starts at home. If you can't afford to give to charity at that moment in time then you really shouldn't in my opinion.

It also depends on what business you would like to create. You ain't going to get a Tesco Superstore for £20k are you! Very Happy

24What shall I do with 20K? - Page 2 Empty Re: What shall I do with 20K? Tue Oct 10 2017, 12:06

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
Laughing
 Welcome back Scott  Very Happy
affraid Very Happy

25What shall I do with 20K? - Page 2 Empty Re: What shall I do with 20K? Tue Oct 10 2017, 21:43

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

scottjames30 wrote:
Laughing

Great to see you back Scott!

Very Happy

26What shall I do with 20K? - Page 2 Empty Re: What shall I do with 20K? Wed Oct 11 2017, 00:10

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

gloswhite wrote:
Leeds_Trotter wrote:I'd pay off most of my mortgage. Only owe 28k so it would shave a big chunk off of it.
If I'd known earlier, I'd have adopted you, and given you the money. Alas !!!   Very Happy
There is still time Glos! Haha

27What shall I do with 20K? - Page 2 Empty Re: What shall I do with 20K? Wed Oct 11 2017, 09:57

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Spent it on Coke and Hookers    ( I wish !) Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum