Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The big boys are back

+9
scottjames30
boltonbonce
Reebok Trotter
Norpig
Bread2.0
Natasha Whittam
wanderlust
karlypants
Boggersbelief
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21The big boys are back  - Page 2 Empty Re: The big boys are back Thu Oct 12 2017, 20:20

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fabians Right Peg wrote:Bread could wear the same but probably carry it off better.

You bitch. I always get plenty of glances when I rock up at the Macron.

22The big boys are back  - Page 2 Empty Re: The big boys are back Thu Oct 12 2017, 20:23

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

...and I look shit in a frock and heels make my calves look fat.

(You've got to know your limitations and respect them.)

23The big boys are back  - Page 2 Empty Re: The big boys are back Thu Oct 12 2017, 20:28

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wessy wrote:And just as i thought this season couldn't any worse this happens

You trying to be funny?

24The big boys are back  - Page 2 Empty Re: The big boys are back Thu Oct 12 2017, 20:30

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggers, people feel cheated by your ITK bollocks, you need to let them vent.

25The big boys are back  - Page 2 Empty Re: The big boys are back Thu Oct 12 2017, 20:31

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

88 pts.

26The big boys are back  - Page 2 Empty Re: The big boys are back Thu Oct 12 2017, 20:45

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bread2.0 wrote:88 pts.

We should get some t-shirts printed.

27The big boys are back  - Page 2 Empty Re: The big boys are back Thu Oct 12 2017, 20:45

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bread2.0 wrote:(You've got to know your limitations and respect them.)

You clearly don't apply this logic to political arguments.

28The big boys are back  - Page 2 Empty Re: The big boys are back Thu Oct 12 2017, 20:50

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

When you finally start using logic in any of your arguments, I shall happily join in.

Until that (unlikely) day, I reserve the right to continue ranting irrationally.

29The big boys are back  - Page 2 Empty Re: The big boys are back Thu Oct 12 2017, 21:40

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I’ve missed you guys.

30The big boys are back  - Page 2 Empty Re: The big boys are back Thu Oct 12 2017, 21:49

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Boggersbelief wrote:

You trying to be funny?
You're so predictable  I don't need to be funny with you around lol Your one of the big boys FFS

31The big boys are back  - Page 2 Empty Re: The big boys are back Thu Oct 12 2017, 22:20

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wessy wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

You trying to be funny?
You're so predictable  I don't need to be funny with you around lol Your one of the big boys FFS

Christ

32The big boys are back  - Page 2 Empty Re: The big boys are back Fri Oct 13 2017, 00:43

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Boggersbelief wrote:yeah, you heard right.

Me, Scott and AD are back with a vengeance. The A team, the terrific trio, the crazy cats.

And as for my recent sabbatical, it was never a permanent thing, your leader has returned
Great to have you guys back, some think we don't actually exist that we are part of Nats cast of characters  Very Happy

33The big boys are back  - Page 2 Empty Re: The big boys are back Fri Oct 13 2017, 00:52

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Yeah, that's it.........

34The big boys are back  - Page 2 Empty Re: The big boys are back Fri Oct 13 2017, 07:54

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:yeah, you heard right.

Me, Scott and AD are back with a vengeance. The A team, the terrific trio, the crazy cats.

And as for my recent sabbatical, it was never a permanent thing, your leader has returned
Great to have you guys back, some think we don't actually exist that we are part of Nats cast of characters  Very Happy

Good to see you AD, I’ve heard that some people ( one really) was trying to turn this forum into a political forum lol.

Nice try .

35The big boys are back  - Page 2 Empty Re: The big boys are back Fri Oct 13 2017, 10:17

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think that the return of the originals will coincide with the wanderers revival. The balance of nature has returned to normal

36The big boys are back  - Page 2 Empty Re: The big boys are back Fri Oct 13 2017, 10:47

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Laughing

37The big boys are back  - Page 2 Empty Re: The big boys are back Fri Oct 13 2017, 11:06

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:I think that the return of the originals will coincide with the wanderers revival. The balance of nature has returned to normal

You're not an original, I created you.

38The big boys are back  - Page 2 Empty Re: The big boys are back Fri Oct 13 2017, 11:13

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:I think that the return of the originals will coincide with the wanderers revival. The balance of nature has returned to normal

That’s what bread thinks

39The big boys are back  - Page 2 Empty Re: The big boys are back Fri Oct 13 2017, 13:15

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum