Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

House fire in walkden

+4
karlypants
Growler
Sluffy
y2johnny
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1House fire in walkden Empty House fire in walkden Tue Dec 12 2017, 06:26

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I think everyone will have seen this as its been all over the news, both local and national.

Absolutely devastating, horrible and downright disgusting what has happened.

The guy was shown on facebook being arrested lateish last night and people screaming abuse at him (and rightly so....) but unless they segregate him at prison i dont think he will last long once he gets there.

2House fire in walkden Empty Re: House fire in walkden Tue Dec 12 2017, 08:16

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I don't know the story other than what has been on the news such as this -

Salford house fire: Five questioned over child deaths

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-42319016

3House fire in walkden Empty Re: House fire in walkden Tue Dec 12 2017, 09:48

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Im not sure on why it has happened, not that there is an excuse in the world that could explain it but something is definitely not right about the whole thing.

Evil doesnt even begin to describe it

4House fire in walkden Empty Re: House fire in walkden Tue Dec 12 2017, 11:55

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

The rumours are that it was a retaliation attack on one of the teenage lads in the house by an organised crime gang .It doesn't say in that article that a few hours before the blaze police/fire had been called to the same house because someone had set the wheelie bin on fire

5House fire in walkden Empty Re: House fire in walkden Tue Dec 12 2017, 12:12

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Growler wrote:The rumours are that it was a retaliation attack on one of the teenage lads in the house by an organised crime gang .It doesn't say in that article that a few hours before the blaze police/fire had been called to the same house because someone had set the wheelie bin on fire
That explains why the police came earlier before it happened then.

I thought the whole thing was connected to a gang or something and that they had threats beforehand and that's why the police came earlier.

I hope the mum gets all the support she needs once she finds out her kids have died.

Such an awful tragedy.

6House fire in walkden Empty Re: House fire in walkden Wed Dec 13 2017, 13:32

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Two charged with arson and murder.

7House fire in walkden Empty Re: House fire in walkden Wed Dec 13 2017, 13:36

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can never understand why people do this kind of thing, what have the 3 kids who died have to do with any of this? They were innocent young kids who have died because of some pathetic retaliation or vendetta by so called hard men gangsters.

8House fire in walkden Empty Re: House fire in walkden Wed Dec 13 2017, 14:17

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Absolutely devastating what's happened here. I know some friends of the family and as you can imagine, everyone is struggling to cope with the deaths of innocent children. 

As I understand it, one of the 16 year olds in the family, who managed to escape the house, was owing money for one reason or another to the perpetrator. After arguing about the money, he went round to his house and stabbed his dog and assaulted his girlfriend. 

The fire was basically a retaliation to that. 

Innocent children being killed as a result of what had gone on is just terrible. The 3 year old girl is having her life support switched off today because the brain damage is so severe she could never possibly recover. 

The mother, if she ever wakes up from her coma, will wake to the news that 3 of her children are dead. I can't even comprehend what that would feel like at all. Just devastating. I'm not sure I'd be able to go on if I'm honest.

9House fire in walkden Empty Re: House fire in walkden Wed Dec 13 2017, 16:42

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just been announced she has died, such a tragedy.

10House fire in walkden Empty Re: House fire in walkden Wed Dec 13 2017, 20:13

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

been following this and it is absolutely tragic. 

Rip to the four innocent children

11House fire in walkden Empty Re: House fire in walkden Wed Dec 13 2017, 20:20

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Was the homeowner having some work done on the roof/chimney or have the police put the scaffolding up? 

I find it odd that they simply didn't throw the petrol bomb through the letter box or with a brick through the window and instead decided to throw it down the chimney. scratch

12House fire in walkden Empty Re: House fire in walkden Wed Dec 13 2017, 22:16

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Because of the known threat, the letter box was supposed to have a safety device attached to prevent a petrol bomb attack.

13House fire in walkden Empty Re: House fire in walkden Thu Dec 14 2017, 11:23

RustyNail

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Ive been told it was a revenge attack for the 16 year old son killing some gangsters dog. Ironically he is the only one of the family that got out.

14House fire in walkden Empty Re: House fire in walkden Thu Dec 14 2017, 13:06

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

A bunch of little shits playing the hard man. Hardly gangsters.

15House fire in walkden Empty Re: House fire in walkden Thu Dec 14 2017, 14:48

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Growler wrote:Because of the known threat, the letter box was supposed to have a safety device attached to prevent a petrol bomb attack.
Ah I see.

But it looks like the platform etc has been put up for the police and it's the typical scaffolding for doing work on a chimney or roof.

I saw a picture with a crime inspector on the top examining the chimney. If the petrol bomb was thrown down then why did the perpetrator bother to put the chimney cowell back on? It looked like this in the pic.

Some things don't add up yet. 

I thought that if a serious threat to life was imminent then the police would send out an officer out stationed outside their house?

16House fire in walkden Empty Re: House fire in walkden Thu Dec 14 2017, 14:52

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Bwfc1958 wrote:A bunch of little shits playing the hard man. Hardly gangsters.
I was told the perpetrator is linked to a well known crime gang, if not one of the main players than acting on behalf of one.Only rumours and might be wrong, it does seem odd for a 16 year old to have such an enemy.

17House fire in walkden Empty Re: House fire in walkden Thu Dec 14 2017, 15:05

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

karlypants wrote:
Growler wrote:Because of the known threat, the letter box was supposed to have a safety device attached to prevent a petrol bomb attack.
Ah I see.

But it looks like the platform etc has been put up for the police and it's the typical scaffolding for doing work on a chimney or roof.

I saw a picture with a crime inspector on the top examining the chimney. If the petrol bomb was thrown down then why did the perpetrator bother to put the chimney cowell back on? It looked like this in the pic.

Some things don't add up yet. 

I thought that if a serious threat to life was imminent then the police would send out an officer out stationed outside their house?
I don't know about the timing of the scaffolding, don't think the fire was started through the letter box.
There is a legal obligation of an enquiry if a tragic event like this occurs within 24 hours of the victim calling the police.I see the police have already started the enquiry so they will be in control of it.

18House fire in walkden Empty Re: House fire in walkden Fri May 25 2018, 18:47

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

These scumbags have finally been sentenced. There's no punishment strong enough to cover what these evil bastards did.
 http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/16247715.PICTURES_VIDEO__Walkden_house_fire_-_Two_murderers_jailed_for_life/

19House fire in walkden Empty Re: House fire in walkden Fri May 25 2018, 23:59

RustyNail

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

The sentences are actually half decent, for once in this country.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum