Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 2-0 Cardiff

+11
bryan458
Leeds_Trotter
DEANO82
observer
boltonbonce
Keegan
wessy
Cajunboy
karlypants
Sluffy
MartinBWFC
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

31Bolton 2-0 Cardiff - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Cardiff Sun Dec 24 2017, 13:22

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Of course we won as again i couldn't get to the game because of a bad back. I don't know whether to laugh or cry as i've now missed all 4 home wins. If the club want to cancel my season ticket i would fully understand as it's obvious i am a jinx.
You also missed Batman doing the half time draw,and me spilling coffee all down my front.
Hope the back gets better soon though.I've struggled myself over the past few weeks

32Bolton 2-0 Cardiff - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Cardiff Sun Dec 24 2017, 13:28

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Its eased off a bit now thanks Boncey, i was in agony and Mrs Pig made it very clear i couldn't go to the match as she didn't want me to ruin Christmas  Very Happy

33Bolton 2-0 Cardiff - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Cardiff Sun Dec 24 2017, 13:35

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Its eased off a bit now thanks Boncey, i was in agony and Mrs Pig made it very clear i couldn't go to the match as she didn't want me to ruin Christmas  Very Happy
It's usually the Whites that ruin Christmas for me. The result on Saturday was a nice little present. If only we'd beaten Burton........

34Bolton 2-0 Cardiff - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-0 Cardiff Sun Dec 24 2017, 14:08

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Norpig wrote:Of course we won as again i couldn't get to the game because of a bad back. I don't know whether to laugh or cry as i've now missed all 4 home wins. If the club want to cancel my season ticket i would fully understand as it's obvious i am a jinx.

Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum