Bolton Wanderers Fans Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Town and District » Oh how i miss going out on Bradshawgate NOT!

Oh how i miss going out on Bradshawgate NOT!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Norpig

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Another quiet night out in town i see  Very Happy

I've been involved in something similar many years ago in a pub on Chorley Old Road (Funny's it was called, a classy place) When my mates older Brother came in looking for a bloke who had gone for my mate. The whole place then erupted and everyone bar me and my mates started fighting with each other, it was like one of those wild west brawls you see in westerns.
Bar stools were being thrown about and i remember the bouncers hiding behind the bar and one bloke being literally rolled out of the pub as he was being punched!
It was mad at the time but just makes me chuckle when i think back to it now.

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/15794893.Brawl_breaks_out_at_Bolton_nightclub_after_fight_between_two_women_escalates/?ref=mr&lp=8

Bwfc1958

Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!
Not been out in Bolton for a long time now. It's always been a fairly shit night out in my opinion anyway but now it looks even worse. Too many people go out with the sole intention of getting pissed rather than just to have a laugh and a drink.

Growler

David Lee
David Lee
I saw a good scrap in town a few weeks ago, two young women who knew each other  aged 18-20 slapping each other outside Yates.Their mates stopped the fight but it was simmering for a while and they had to be kept apart.One of them had a bleeding nose and a black eye.They were waiting for taxis to get them home and it seemed like it would kick off again while they were waiting.Being a good samaritan (and eyeing a possible shag in the future) I gave the one with the black eye a tenner to pay for a black cab, there were plenty black cabs about but she was waiting for a cheaper Metro taxi type which wasn't turning up.
Anyway with the extra cash she got  a cab straight away and then the girl she was scrapping with ran over and got in the same cab, both sat on the back seat as far apart from each other as they could get.Apparantly they were sisters from up Daubhill.
In two nights out in town since this October fight i have not seen them to err ask if everythings ok.

Norpig

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Growler wants to see the growler  Very Happy

Norpig

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum