Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sudden Death

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sudden Death Empty Sudden Death Sat Jan 27 2018, 18:58

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I have just moved again and my neighbour a nice quiet man wished me well in the the new house that was the the last time i saw him a week ago thursday. I'd always stopped to chat with him, he'd had more than his share of shit brought up in homes, mental problems and he'd recently had to have a brain scan which had stopped him from driving his beloved volvo for some weeks. He had a little job in a seafront hotel and was getting his confidence back and his life together.This tuesday he went over the road to the chippy for a bag of chips crossing the road to go back to his flat he was horrifically mangled to death under a Transit Connect. People tried to lift it off him ,people were crying and screaming.I cant stop thinking what he must have known and felt and it is breaking me up.I Thought i was cold and hard but this has fucked me up, all the scum and thieves in town and it happened to a nice man that never got a decent break in life. Whatever it's all about it can just FUCK OFF.

2Sudden Death Empty Re: Sudden Death Mon Jan 29 2018, 09:55

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Its not nice AD, but at least some people, including yourself, will remember him for the good things he was trying to achieve. You take it easy.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum