Bolton Wanderers Fans Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 8]

151 Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI on Tue Feb 13 2018, 14:33

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Anyone having pancakes today?

152 Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI on Tue Feb 13 2018, 14:35

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
No, sadly. 

Always loved them thin and crispy with a little jif lemon and sugar on. Very Happy

153 Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI on Tue Feb 13 2018, 14:41

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
karlypants wrote:No, sadly. 

Always loved them thin and crispy with a little jif lemon and sugar on. Very Happy
You on a diet KP?

154 Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI on Tue Feb 13 2018, 16:00

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:No, sadly. 

Always loved them thin and crispy with a little jif lemon and sugar on. Very Happy
You on a diet KP?
I could probably do with going on one although I wouldn't trust them to make some proper pancakes here after the so called Yorkshire pudding I got with my Sunday roast the other day.

It was as if it had been made with a cake mix. Shocked

155 Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI on Tue Feb 13 2018, 16:08

y2johnny


David Lee
David Lee
:rofl:

Kids want strawberries and chocolate spread with theirs.  Not sure why but nutella is banned in our house.  It will be something ethical.

156 Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI on Tue Feb 13 2018, 17:03

BoltonTillIDie

avatar
John McGinlay
John McGinlay
I'll be making them, with lemon and sugar

157 Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI on Tue Feb 13 2018, 17:19

Sluffy

avatar
Admin
Quite like maple syrup on mine!

158 Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI on Tue Feb 13 2018, 17:38

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Sluffy wrote:Quite like maple syrup on mine!

Me too. Pricey,but it's only once a year for me.

159 Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI on Wed Feb 14 2018, 05:07

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Bonce I'm not sure if you have realised yet or not but you don't need to get up so early anymore. Very Happy

160 Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI on Wed Feb 14 2018, 09:08

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
karlypants wrote:Bonce I'm not sure if you have realised yet or not but you don't need to get up so early anymore. Very Happy
I'm trying KP,but the clock in my head keeps going off at 4am. Crying or Very sad

161 Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI on Wed Feb 14 2018, 13:55

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Don't know much about this guy,but I like him. Any man who calls his cat 'The Reverend John Langhorne',is OK with me.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5389965/Jeremy-Bentham-visit-186-years-died.html

162 Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI on Thu Feb 15 2018, 11:48

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
My new zip up slippers have arrived. cheers

163 Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI on Thu Feb 15 2018, 12:16

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Christ Boncey, they look like what people in a home wear.

You could have got some a bit more trendier! Very Happy

164 Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI on Thu Feb 15 2018, 12:17

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
At least they won't be sliding off your feet when coming down the stairs I suppose. Very Happy

165 Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI on Thu Feb 15 2018, 12:21

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
karlypants wrote:Christ Boncey, they look like what people in a home wear.

You could have got some a bit more trendier! Very Happy
Very comfy KP. Sent the picture to my brother at work.
They've had to take an early lunch break because they can't use the machinery for laughing.
Well they can all shove it. I'm getting another pair.

166 Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI on Thu Feb 15 2018, 15:32

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:Christ Boncey, they look like what people in a home wear.

You could have got some a bit more trendier! Very Happy
Very comfy KP. Sent the picture to my brother at work.
They've had to take an early lunch break because they can't use the machinery for laughing.
Well they can all shove it. I'm getting another pair.

I suppose that comfort and style are two words that are not usually put together. Very Happy

167 Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI on Thu Feb 15 2018, 15:50

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
karlypants wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:Christ Boncey, they look like what people in a home wear.

You could have got some a bit more trendier! Very Happy
Very comfy KP. Sent the picture to my brother at work.
They've had to take an early lunch break because they can't use the machinery for laughing.
Well they can all shove it. I'm getting another pair.

I suppose that comfort and style are two words that are not usually put together. Very Happy
If this isn't style,then I don't know what is. 

168 Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI on Thu Feb 15 2018, 15:58

BoltonTillIDie

avatar
John McGinlay
John McGinlay
careful you don't fall backwards Very Happy

169 Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI on Thu Feb 15 2018, 15:59

Norpig

avatar
John McGinlay
John McGinlay
I want a man cave like Boncey  Very Happy

170 Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI on Thu Feb 15 2018, 16:01

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
BoltonTillIDie wrote:careful you don't fall backwards Very Happy
Very Happy

171 Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI on Thu Feb 15 2018, 16:05

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Norpig wrote:I want a man cave like Boncey  Very Happy
It's more a crime scene. Shocked

172 Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI on Thu Feb 15 2018, 17:53

gloswhite

avatar
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
Bloody hell Bonce, seeing the picture of Nat with his arms folded, that must really be your hideyhole, and they must really be your slippers. 
Seek help

173 Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI on Thu Feb 15 2018, 18:17

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
gloswhite wrote:Bloody hell Bonce, seeing the picture of Nat with his arms folded, that must really be your hideyhole, and they must really be your slippers. 
Seek help
I can't believe you lot don't know quality when you see it. They're so comfortable.

It's like wearing carpet slippers.

174 Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI on Thu Feb 15 2018, 18:42

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

175 Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI on Sat Feb 17 2018, 17:24

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Can't bring myself to watch the scum,so I'm settling down with a DVD.
'Bury My Heart At Wounded Knee'. 
A few nibbles and I'm sorted.

176 Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI on Sat Feb 17 2018, 17:27

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
boltonbonce wrote:
gloswhite wrote:Bloody hell Bonce, seeing the picture of Nat with his arms folded, that must really be your hideyhole, and they must really be your slippers. 
Seek help
It's like wearing carpet slippers.
They are probably more fashionable! Very Happy

177 Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI on Sat Feb 17 2018, 17:32

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
You're all jealous of my slippers. Admit it.

I bet you've been on amazon,seeking them out.

178 Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI on Sun Feb 18 2018, 11:51

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

179 Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI on Sun Feb 18 2018, 20:13

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
For some reason I never tire of watching this pissed up ref.

180 Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI on Mon Feb 19 2018, 18:16

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum