Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wilder v Ortiz

+2
Sluffy
boltonbonce
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wilder v Ortiz Empty Wilder v Ortiz Wed Feb 28 2018, 17:36

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Anyone interested in this one ? is the chicken legged windmill going to blast out the supposed nearer 50 cuban or will Ortiz surprise everyone, a lot of so called experts call it a 50 50 fight, i have to go with Wilder he's a monster puncher with lots of energy but i wouldn't put it past Ortiz to get him out of there with his big left hook when Wilder leaves himself open. ..dunno..

2Wilder v Ortiz Empty Re: Wilder v Ortiz Wed Feb 28 2018, 17:43

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bit too soon after another tragic death for me to get too excited. Just reminds us what a brutal sport it can be.

3Wilder v Ortiz Empty Re: Wilder v Ortiz Wed Feb 28 2018, 18:30

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

That it is bonce but they want to do it and you wont tell them any different so i really dont get too bothered if it happens cos they do have a choice and they choose to take it. Take George Groves he would not accept Froch knocking him out the first time so he went again and got sparked even worse and yet he was still saying hours later to anyone who would listen he thought he could have made the count and gone on.

4Wilder v Ortiz Empty Re: Wilder v Ortiz Wed Feb 28 2018, 19:17

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I guess it should be a good match up - Wilder 39 and 0 (38 ko's) against Ortiz 28 and 0 (24 ko's) but Ortiz has been banned for drug cheating and you wonder how dodgy he is?

I rather have Wilder win this one.

5Wilder v Ortiz Empty Re: Wilder v Ortiz Sun Mar 04 2018, 10:52

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Wilder wins!

Wilder, 32, floored the previously unbeaten Cuban twice before knocking him out in the 10th round in New York.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/43276376

6Wilder v Ortiz Empty Re: Wilder v Ortiz Sun Mar 04 2018, 12:58

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That was an embarrassing fight, only the bell saved Wilder.

Joshua will destroy him.

7Wilder v Ortiz Empty Re: Wilder v Ortiz Sun Mar 04 2018, 13:38

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wilder v Ortiz Dfc-ballycopeland-windmill

8Wilder v Ortiz Empty Re: Wilder v Ortiz Mon Mar 05 2018, 08:29

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Credit to Wilder, he almost lost but proved he has a good chin and came back. If the Joshua vs Wilder fight comes off it will be a cracker!

9Wilder v Ortiz Empty Re: Wilder v Ortiz Mon Mar 05 2018, 12:05

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

He wouldn,t have if Ortiz had lamped him a few seconds earlier plus his team grabbed him a few seconds at the start of round 8 fuckin outrageous that as bad as the long count Buster Douglas got against Tyson. Still i fancy Wilder has a punchers chance against Parker later this year for all the belts.

10Wilder v Ortiz Empty Re: Wilder v Ortiz Mon Mar 05 2018, 20:46

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:He wouldn,t have if Ortiz had lamped him a few seconds earlier plus his team grabbed him a few seconds at the start of round 8 fuckin outrageous that as bad as the long count Buster Douglas got against Tyson. Still i fancy Wilder has a punchers chance against Parker later this year for all the belts.

That isn't going to happen. Joshua will moider Parker.

11Wilder v Ortiz Empty Re: Wilder v Ortiz Mon Mar 05 2018, 22:06

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:He wouldn,t have if Ortiz had lamped him a few seconds earlier plus his team grabbed him a few seconds at the start of round 8 fuckin outrageous that as bad as the long count Buster Douglas got against Tyson. Still i fancy Wilder has a punchers chance against Parker later this year for all the belts.

That isn't going to happen. Joshua will moider Parker.
I dont buy into the Joshua hysteria RT  He's  quite the nasty bully and he's not all that either , when all the dust settles i dont expect to see him as undisputed champ.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum