Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are hot water bottles the future?

+4
karlypants
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
doffcocker
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Are hot water bottles the future? Empty Are hot water bottles the future? Sat Mar 03 2018, 18:18

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I went to the match today with a hot water bottle.

And I don't give a shit.

It was cold, and I don't like being cold, so I brought a hot water bottle. Big deal.

Would you be seen ever pitching up at the Macron, or in public in general, with a hot water bottle or are you too manly?

2Are hot water bottles the future? Empty Re: Are hot water bottles the future? Sat Mar 03 2018, 18:21

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:I went to the match today with a hot water bottle.

And I don't give a shit.

It was cold, and I don't like being cold, so I brought a hot water bottle. Big deal.

Would you be seen ever pitching up at the Macron, or in public in general, with a hot water bottle or are you too manly?

I'd rather be seen out with a hot water bottle than you.

3Are hot water bottles the future? Empty Re: Are hot water bottles the future? Sat Mar 03 2018, 18:41

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wish I'd had one today. Extra strong mints don't really do the job.

4Are hot water bottles the future? Empty Re: Are hot water bottles the future? Sat Mar 03 2018, 18:42

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Are people becoming wimps?

That is the question! Very Happy

5Are hot water bottles the future? Empty Re: Are hot water bottles the future? Sat Mar 03 2018, 19:07

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

karlypants wrote:Are people becoming wimps?

Unlike Whittam, I'm afraid I don't have countless rolls of hairy, sweaty flab to keep me warm.

Let's face it, literally everybody at the match today spent more time whinging about the cold than they did the diabolical performance. Everybody was clearly fucking depressed, and not just because of the match.

But yes let's all choose to be cold and miserable, and then moan about it, that's what any proper man should do.

6Are hot water bottles the future? Empty Re: Are hot water bottles the future? Sat Mar 03 2018, 19:24

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:
karlypants wrote:Are people becoming wimps?

Unlike Whittam, I'm afraid I don't have countless rolls of hairy, sweaty flab to keep me warm.

Let's face it, literally everybody at the match today spent more time whinging about the cold than they did the diabolical performance. Everybody was clearly fucking depressed, and not just because of the match.

But yes let's all choose to be cold and miserable, and then moan about it, that's what any proper man should do.
Laughing

7Are hot water bottles the future? Empty Re: Are hot water bottles the future? Sat Mar 03 2018, 19:36

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:Unlike Whittam, I'm afraid I don't have countless rolls of hairy, sweaty flab to keep me warm.

You soft bastard. I bet you pull all the women down the disco with your hot water bottle.

8Are hot water bottles the future? Empty Re: Are hot water bottles the future? Sun Mar 04 2018, 14:55

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
doffcocker wrote:Unlike Whittam, I'm afraid I don't have countless rolls of hairy, sweaty flab to keep me warm.

You soft bastard. I bet you pull all the women down the disco with your hot water bottle.
Is that a euphemism?

9Are hot water bottles the future? Empty Re: Are hot water bottles the future? Sun Mar 04 2018, 16:16

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Whatever keeps you warm. I see in the wilds of Norfolk on a wintry day, girls at bus stops in skimpy skirts and thin jackets.
   I spent a time in Scandinavia where the girls dress up in massive kapok jackets, hoods and gloves. I used to have a cotton type jump suit, neoprene cover and kapok head to toe suit with cotton gloves and kapok mittens. I did try the glove inserts where you break a package and a chemical reaction heats up but they don't seem to last long. I've also seen the "Plug-in" suits but you have to have access to a power point. Our PTI reckons beating your arms across your body gets the blood flowing thus warming you up. But there's nowt worse than sitting, having a good shiver and being miserable.

10Are hot water bottles the future? Empty Re: Are hot water bottles the future? Sun Mar 04 2018, 16:23

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I found a DMS boot up the arse was a good incentive to keep going, even when I was in full combat gear  Very Happy (Didn't stop me ending up in hospital, with hypothermia, in the Queen Alexandra hospital in Catterick, during a cold and snowy January exercise).

11Are hot water bottles the future? Empty Re: Are hot water bottles the future? Sun Mar 04 2018, 16:25

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I'm off to Norfolk.

12Are hot water bottles the future? Empty Re: Are hot water bottles the future? Sun Mar 04 2018, 18:51

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i saw a fella with one of these on near me on Saturday  Very Happy

Are hot water bottles the future? Dryrobe-Advance-Short-Sleeve-Adult-Wetsuits-Black-Grey-0700175525253-16

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum