Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I can smell something in the air

+4
boltonbonce
Angry Dad
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I can smell something in the air Empty I can smell something in the air Sun Apr 08 2018, 18:40

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think someone got the BBQ on already!

I bet it’s Nat!  Laughing

2I can smell something in the air Empty Re: I can smell something in the air Sun Apr 08 2018, 19:00

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:I think someone got the BBQ on already!

I bet it’s Nat!  Laughing

Ignoring the fact I live in a penthouse and any attempt to cook outside would be foolish, I've made it quite clear that only common folk have BBQs.

Oh, the weather's nice, let's cook something outside! Fooking bellends.

3I can smell something in the air Empty Re: I can smell something in the air Mon Apr 09 2018, 18:54

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Funny that because iv'e been smelling shit all day, inside outside even in the bakery also in the florists called in at an ironworks to pick up some new gates and it stunk of shit.

4I can smell something in the air Empty Re: I can smell something in the air Mon Apr 09 2018, 19:00

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:Funny that because iv'e been smelling shit all day, inside outside even in the bakery also in the florists called in at an ironworks to pick up some new gates and it stunk of shit.
Have you checked your shoe?

5I can smell something in the air Empty Re: I can smell something in the air Mon Apr 09 2018, 19:48

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

boltonbonce wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:Funny that because iv'e been smelling shit all day, inside outside even in the bakery also in the florists called in at an ironworks to pick up some new gates and it stunk of shit.
Have you checked your shoe?
Yep.

6I can smell something in the air Empty Re: I can smell something in the air Mon Apr 09 2018, 19:49

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I can smell it on my finger as well.

7I can smell something in the air Empty Re: I can smell something in the air Mon Apr 09 2018, 19:57

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:I can smell it on my finger as well.
Have you had your finger up your bum again?

8I can smell something in the air Empty Re: I can smell something in the air Tue Apr 10 2018, 16:10

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

They do have funny habits down south.

Not just the monks.

9I can smell something in the air Empty Re: I can smell something in the air Tue Apr 10 2018, 18:01

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Nats singed fanny baking on a roof.......fooking hell, worse than a sewage treatment plant

10I can smell something in the air Empty Re: I can smell something in the air Tue Apr 10 2018, 18:07

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

:trust:

11I can smell something in the air Empty Re: I can smell something in the air Tue Apr 10 2018, 18:08

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I didn't think your fanny was big enough to be stepped in?

12I can smell something in the air Empty Re: I can smell something in the air Tue Apr 10 2018, 19:43

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Norpig wrote:I didn't think your fanny was big enough to be stepped in?
 think again

Its echoes squelches

13I can smell something in the air Empty Re: I can smell something in the air Tue Apr 10 2018, 19:49

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Eww! I’m glad I’ve already eaten Johnny! Very Happy

14I can smell something in the air Empty Re: I can smell something in the air Tue Apr 10 2018, 22:39

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think I know where the smell is coming from.

15I can smell something in the air Empty Re: I can smell something in the air Tue Apr 10 2018, 22:48

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Spill it Bonce.

16I can smell something in the air Empty Re: I can smell something in the air Tue Apr 10 2018, 22:50

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:Spill it Bonce.
I can smell something in the air 1a532e3222b00874f313e81b96b7b236

17I can smell something in the air Empty Re: I can smell something in the air Wed Apr 11 2018, 17:51

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It's nigh on impossible to check for prostate enlargement by shoving your finger up your own ringpiece!

18I can smell something in the air Empty Re: I can smell something in the air Wed Apr 11 2018, 17:57

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:
It's nigh on impossible to check for prostate enlargement by shoving your finger up your own ringpiece!
Are you talking from experience?

You sound like you have been trying!

19I can smell something in the air Empty Re: I can smell something in the air Wed Apr 11 2018, 19:40

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I'm not talking from experience from doing it myself but have experience of a doctor doing it and know it would be impossible.
I seriously doubt you'd get your finger up your arse because you'd be concentrating on not pissing yourself!
If you do try it cut your fingernails first. Hope this helps?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum