Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

FAO Bolton Hater

+2
Hipster_Nebula
bwfc71
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1FAO Bolton Hater Empty FAO Bolton Hater Sun Aug 19 2012, 14:05

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:1. You say the club has poor food, you run/eat a Fried Chicken business - a match made in heaven if you ask me.

2. I support the manager, plain and simple. He's made mistakes but he's made some great signings and we'll walk this league.
- taken from "Why Haven't We sacked Him" thread

1. I do not run a Fried chicken business - you know that far too well. Most of the chicken done at Nando's are actually roasted or slow cooked and not fried. Secondly I have an investment in the Parent Franchise which, as of yet does not directly owwn any restaurants in The Netherlands but has given permission for 3 to be opened in other cities excluding Amsterdam. The Netherlands Parent Franchise is not allowed to open or go for contracts in other countries. The UK has its own Parent Franchise. But Nando's, to be fair, wouldn't want a contract like that as its not its core business - since they already have a restaurant near the ground - it needs a non-niche catering company, rather than a niche one like at present, which is basically De-Vere's operating it and they only understand the hotel business nor Nando's which its niche is in spicey chicken meals.

2. Do you not agree that Big Sam should have been kept and you would still now be competing against the likes of Chelsea, City and United? Look at it now, Championship and not even favourites to get back up, a club that is in politicaly turmoil - Keane under scrutiny and publicly announced 3 games or out - at least 1 new signing that is going to miss 6 months due to pre-season injury and a set of fans still not happy with teh Venky's or Kean and making themselves to look like complete imbeciles.

2FAO Bolton Hater Empty Re: FAO Bolton Hater Sun Aug 19 2012, 14:24

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Shocked

3FAO Bolton Hater Empty Re: FAO Bolton Hater Sun Aug 19 2012, 14:47

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:
1. I do not run a Fried chicken business - you know that far too well. Most of the chicken done at Nando's are actually roasted or slow cooked and not fried. Secondly I have an investment in the Parent Franchise which, as of yet does not directly owwn any restaurants in The Netherlands but has given permission for 3 to be opened in other cities excluding Amsterdam. The Netherlands Parent Franchise is not allowed to open or go for contracts in other countries. The UK has its own Parent Franchise. But Nando's, to be fair, wouldn't want a contract like that as its not its core business - since they already have a restaurant near the ground - it needs a non-niche catering company, rather than a niche one like at present, which is basically De-Vere's operating it and they only understand the hotel business nor Nando's which its niche is in spicey chicken meals.

Amos is a teacher of knowledge, please respect him.

4FAO Bolton Hater Empty Re: FAO Bolton Hater Sun Aug 19 2012, 14:54

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:

Amos is a teacher of knowledge, please respect him.

I want him as my guru

5FAO Bolton Hater Empty Re: FAO Bolton Hater Sun Aug 19 2012, 15:06

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I am only a guru in one department and they actually made a film about me starring Jimi Mistry.

6FAO Bolton Hater Empty Re: FAO Bolton Hater Sun Aug 19 2012, 15:26

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

bwfc71 wrote:I am only a guru in one department and they actually made a film about me starring Jimi Mistry.

What was that about, then?

7FAO Bolton Hater Empty Re: FAO Bolton Hater Sun Aug 19 2012, 15:33

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lyric Todkill wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:I am only a guru in one department and they actually made a film about me starring Jimi Mistry.

It was about a SEX guru.

Shocked

8FAO Bolton Hater Empty Re: FAO Bolton Hater Sun Aug 19 2012, 15:48

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
Lyric Todkill wrote:

It was about a SEX guru.

Shocked

Was it about someone who pleasured himself and he liked it?

9FAO Bolton Hater Empty Re: FAO Bolton Hater Sun Aug 19 2012, 15:49

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

That was the film that introduced the phrase 'reacharound' into popular vernacular.

10FAO Bolton Hater Empty Re: FAO Bolton Hater Sun Aug 19 2012, 18:32

bwfc71 wrote:I am only a guru in one department

Fried chicken?

11FAO Bolton Hater Empty Re: FAO Bolton Hater Sun Aug 19 2012, 19:01

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Bolton Hater wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:I am only a guru in one department

Fried chicken?

Blackburn fans seems to love talking chicken

12FAO Bolton Hater Empty Re: FAO Bolton Hater Sun Aug 19 2012, 19:45

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Especially Bolton Hater as most of his responses seem to be the exact same 2 words - Fried Chicken - he must be trying to remember his shopping list!

13FAO Bolton Hater Empty Re: FAO Bolton Hater Sun Aug 19 2012, 19:55

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

bwfc71 wrote:Especially Bolton Hater as most of his responses seem to be the exact same 2 words - Fried Chicken - he must be trying to remember his shopping list!

I'm a Bolton Hater hater

14FAO Bolton Hater Empty Re: FAO Bolton Hater Sun Aug 19 2012, 19:58

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I just feel sorry for him - he must be banned from all the Blackburn forums for him/her to be on here. But he does make me laugh, though!

15FAO Bolton Hater Empty Re: FAO Bolton Hater Sun Aug 19 2012, 20:01

Lyric Todkill wrote:
I'm a Bolton Hater hater

Happy to meet you for a punch up and show you how the cock operates.

16FAO Bolton Hater Empty Re: FAO Bolton Hater Sun Aug 19 2012, 20:03

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Bolton Hater wrote:
Lyric Todkill wrote:
I'm a Bolton Hater hater

Happy to meet you for a punch up and show you how the cock Head operates.

17FAO Bolton Hater Empty Re: FAO Bolton Hater Sun Aug 19 2012, 20:11

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Bolton Hater wrote:
Lyric Todkill wrote:
I'm a Bolton Hater hater

Happy to meet you for a punch up and show you how the cock operates.

I'm no chicken, our cock

Happy for you to buy me a pint, of course!

18FAO Bolton Hater Empty Re: FAO Bolton Hater Sun Aug 19 2012, 20:23

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Mr Magoo wrote:
Bolton Hater wrote:
Lyric Todkill wrote:
I'm a Bolton Hater hater

I saw what you did there, Magoo :-)

19FAO Bolton Hater Empty Re: FAO Bolton Hater Sun Aug 19 2012, 21:00

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

bwfc71 wrote:
Mr Magoo wrote:
Bolton Hater wrote:
Lyric Todkill wrote:
I'm a Bolton Hater hater

I saw what you did there, Magoo :-)

I did nothing, ive been set up, framed, hud winkled, set up. Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum