Last Match: Rotherham 1-1 Bolton (Doidge)
Next Match: Bolton v Forest on Wednesday 8pm Live

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Most Annoying Poster 2017/18 Season

Most Annoying Poster 2017/18 Season

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Who has been the most annoying poster this season?

8% 8% [ 2 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
44% 44% [ 11 ]
4% 4% [ 1 ]
4% 4% [ 1 ]
4% 4% [ 1 ]
28% 28% [ 7 ]
8% 8% [ 2 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 25

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Bwfc1958

avatar
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!
I know voting has already closed but I didn't want to miss out so I voted for kp. His constant prejudice against van drivers didn't go unnoticed.

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Bwfc1958 wrote:I know voting has already closed but I didn't want to miss out so I voted for kp. His constant prejudice against van drivers didn't go unnoticed.

You bitch! Very Happy

Bollotom2014

avatar
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
I voted late as I was gainfully employed guiding the RAF's finest around the skies, but now off for the rest of the week so enjoying Mummy's cooking and Dad's snoring. Not too many in this category so easy decision.

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Bollotom2014 wrote:I voted late as I was gainfully employed guiding the RAF's finest around the skies, but now off for the rest of the week so enjoying Mummy's cooking and Dad's snoring. Not too many in this category so easy decision.
I almost joined the RAF. Think on that.

T.R.O.Y


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Rest assured, if I could vote for Bollotom, Martin, Norpig and KP I would have done.

(And maybe Johnny and RT too)

I’ll find out who you all are.

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I can assure you my vote went elsewhere.

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@T.R.O.Y wrote:Rest assured, if I could vote for Bollotom, Martin, Norpig and KP I would have done.

(And maybe Johnny and RT too)

I’ll find out who you all are.

It's ok LH, I voted for you. :biggrin:

y2johnny


Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
I didn't vote for you troy.  As much as you infuriate me, its usually a debate.  I voted for Nat the singed Tw*t

T.R.O.Y


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@karlypants wrote:
@T.R.O.Y wrote:Rest assured, if I could vote for Bollotom, Martin, Norpig and KP I would have done.

(And maybe Johnny and RT too)

I’ll find out who you all are.

It's ok LH, I voted for you. :biggrin:

Your conspiracy theories are almost as shit as your jokes.

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@T.R.O.Y wrote:
@karlypants wrote:
@T.R.O.Y wrote:Rest assured, if I could vote for Bollotom, Martin, Norpig and KP I would have done.

(And maybe Johnny and RT too)

I’ll find out who you all are.

It's ok LH, I voted for you. :biggrin:

Your conspiracy theories are almost as shit as your jokes.

:facepalm:

Bwfc1958

avatar
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!
Who's LH then?

T.R.O.Y


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
A very good poster that left a few years ago, ended up as a mod on BA.

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Bwfc1958 wrote:Who's LH then?

T.R.O.Y

Bwfc1958

avatar
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!
Oh you mean LargeHat then? Do you honestly believe that kp or are you on a wind-up?

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Bwfc1958 wrote:Oh you mean LargeHat then? Do you honestly believe that kp or are you on a wind-up?

I think it was even Glos who mentioned it not so long back as well.

Why would I be on a wind-up? That's T.R.O.Y's job. Very Happy

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I think you need to keep this open Nat as people are still clearly voting!

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Got to feel a bit sorry for Sluffy. He has to keep Nuts under control.

And what's KP doing with that panda?

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I've got to say though LT, she's very tasty from that pic!

Bwfc1958

avatar
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!
I thought TROY was 74? And 74 wasn't LargeHat (I don't think). This place is confusing sometimes with all these name changes.

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
While you're on 58,someone told me that the catalogue distribution centre in LH had shut. Is that right?

T.R.O.Y


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
That’s correct 58, don’t know what the similarity is beyond us both being opinionated twats.

KP tends to read something he likes and repeat it incessantly (hence the constant smiley faces).

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@T.R.O.Y wrote:(hence the constant smiley faces).

I'm just a happy guy. :biggrin:

Bwfc1958

avatar
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!
@boltonbonce wrote:While you're on 58,someone told me that the catalogue distribution centre in LH had shut. Is that right?
I did read that it was due to close in 2020. If it has already shut down then it's news to me.

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Bwfc1958 wrote:
@boltonbonce wrote:While you're on 58,someone told me that the catalogue distribution centre in LH had shut. Is that right?
I did read that it was due to close in 2020. If it has already shut down then it's news to me.
That's probably what they were getting at. We always drive through LH on match days. Used to have a lot of mates there,most of whom are sadly no more.

Norpig

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@T.R.O.Y wrote:
@Norpig wrote:
@Natasha Whittam wrote:
@Boggersbelief wrote:God I used to walk this. What’s happened to me?

You've gone soft Boggers.
 Its true Boggers, you could always count on me voting for you in these kind of things in the past, but my vote went elsewhere.

Wonder who to?
:whistle:

Norpig

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I should have edited my old vote Boggers for bellend of the year post signature to T.R.O.Y, it may have helped him take the well deserved crown

Bollotom2014

avatar
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
@boltonbonce wrote:
@Bollotom2014 wrote:I voted late as I was gainfully employed guiding the RAF's finest around the skies, but now off for the rest of the week so enjoying Mummy's cooking and Dad's snoring. Not too many in this category so easy decision.
I almost joined the RAF. Think on that.
Ah, you should have done, Boncey. Beats working for a living. Course back in the day we had quite a number of aeroplanes and life was possibly a tad stricter but on the whole it's a satisfying well paid life.

Hipster_Nebula

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Sluffy is not annoying. 

To be honest there aren't really any annoying posters anymore.

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Bollotom2014 wrote:
@boltonbonce wrote:
@Bollotom2014 wrote:I voted late as I was gainfully employed guiding the RAF's finest around the skies, but now off for the rest of the week so enjoying Mummy's cooking and Dad's snoring. Not too many in this category so easy decision.
I almost joined the RAF. Think on that.
Ah, you should have done, Boncey. Beats working for a living. Course back in the day we had quite a number of aeroplanes and life was possibly a tad stricter but on the whole it's a satisfying well paid life.
My Dad suggested that my political views might cause a few problems. It was probably a wise decision to take another road through life.
My mate joined,and had a great time. He still bangs on about it. The RAF do a great job.
I remember watching a fly past of Spitfires during a visit to Sussex,and becoming surprisingly emotional.
I think it's the sound of that engine.

y2johnny


Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
Whens Nat doing the other categories.

Bellend of the year
Poster of the year
Mod of the Year
Female poster of the year (i know theres only Manda but still!)

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum