Last Match: Rotherham 1-1 Bolton (Doidge)
Next Match: Bolton v Forest on Wednesday 8pm Live

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Knuckle dragging provocateur jailed for 13 months apparently.....

Knuckle dragging provocateur jailed for 13 months apparently.....

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

y2johnny


Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
.....and not all his fellow neanderthals (ukip, bnp, edl supporting divs) are all crying how he is being unfairly treated and setting up petition after petition.

HMMMM, nothing to do with the fact he broke his bail conditions the fooking knob.

And all his supporters if you say this online say "bet you wouldnt say it to his face!"

I fucking would, hes about the right size for a snack for me.

He makes zach clough look ripped.

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Is this a competition to guess who you're on about?

y2johnny


Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
Sorry.  That tommy robinson.

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I saw people commenting on random news articles saying #free Tony Robinson so had to google him.

The change.org petition was saying something about him news reporting on Muslim paedos or something...

Bollotom2014

avatar
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
@y2johnny wrote:.....and not all his fellow neanderthals (ukip, bnp, edl supporting divs) are all crying how he is being unfairly treated and setting up petition after petition.

HMMMM, nothing to do with the fact he broke his bail conditions the fooking knob.

And all his supporters if you say this online say "bet you wouldnt say it to his face!"

I fucking would, hes about the right size for a snack for me.

He makes zach clough look ripped.
So you're going to eat him, Johnny?  Evil or Very Mad

y2johnny


Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
@Bollotom2014 wrote:
@y2johnny wrote:.....and not all his fellow neanderthals (ukip, bnp, edl supporting divs) are all crying how he is being unfairly treated and setting up petition after petition.

HMMMM, nothing to do with the fact he broke his bail conditions the fooking knob.

And all his supporters if you say this online say "bet you wouldnt say it to his face!"

I fucking would, hes about the right size for a snack for me.

He makes zach clough look ripped.
So you're going to eat him, Johnny?  Evil or Very Mad
Im saying hes bite size and people shouldnt be threatened by saying what they want about him.

y2johnny


Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
@karlypants wrote:I saw people commenting on random news articles saying #free Tony Robinson so had to google him.

The change.org petition was saying something about him news reporting on Muslim paedos or something...

He was outside a court where no doubt the british justice system is being lenient on muslim paedos, but i find all sentences against any paedos abhorrent as they are never enough.

The people he attracts and incites are old timer ex forces.  My great uncles (about 3 of them) who like share and comment on everything he posts.  Same goes for farage and britain first etc.

T.R.O.Y


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@karlypants wrote:I saw people commenting on random news articles saying #free Tony Robinson so had to google him.

The change.org petition was saying something about him news reporting on Muslim paedos or something...

He’s broken rules that are there to help prevent trials collapsing, the attention seeking twat. Don’t get dragged into his hate.

Hipster_Nebula

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
He was warned If he did this again he'd be locked up.

So why is he or anyone surprised this has happened.

y2johnny


Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
Bloody hell. I'm in agreement with both troy and hipster.

Kane57

avatar
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
Glad he's gone down. 

I have a problem with stultifyingly stupid people like him either couching their racism in loaded arguments or being too fucking thick to even realise they are openly displaying their racism.

Tommy Robinson doesn't so much care about the kids he claims to be trying to help, he cares about vilifying an entire group of people for the actions of a few. You will not find him doing the same thing in the thousands of cases of white, middle aged men who face paedophilia charges, because they quite possibly share the same bigoted views on Islam as he does. Brexit wanker.

Hipster_Nebula

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
What in the world has that got to do with brexit.

RustyNail


Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt
I watched a bit of his footage out of curiosity and in my eyes he didn't do anything massively wrong. He was pretty stupid to go against what a previous court had already ruled though. And the coppers did give him ample warning first before arresting him.

Some of the things you see people get away with in this country, and somebody (total bell end or not) gets sent down for filming some fellas walking in to court and asking them a couple of questions, it just doesn't quite add up to me.

What he needs to do when he gets out is go and film some white peados going in to court and see what the outcome is then. If he doesn't get arrested then his point is proven.

T.R.O.Y


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
He was arrested for breaking a law that is there to stop trials from collapsing. Can’t see what’s difficult to understand on that one.

RustyNail


Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt
In what way was his actions causing the trial to collapse? Tell me in detail cos I'm a bit fick like.

T.R.O.Y


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Because if (as he intended) a media storm entailed any defence lawyer worth their salt would jump on that as “persecution of their client, creating an atmosphere in which it is impossible to get a fair trial”.

Hence the law exists to prevent trials collapsing in situations as above.

RustyNail


Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt
So did the trial collapse?

Kane57

avatar
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
He filmed himself outside the court and in the background was several people prominently featured in a high-profile case. Their right to anonymity was breached by the racist midget wanker doing as he fucking pleased. 

Another victory for our glorious justice system. May he rot in hell.

T.R.O.Y


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@RustyNail wrote:So did the trial collapse?

Did he get shut down?

RustyNail


Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt
He was online for well over an hour. Does a media storm mean fuckwits like me watching for 10 mins and then turning off?

Say you were a juror, and even though it is strictly forbidden to do so, you were sat on facebook watching TR's footage. Would you have been influenced by it? It was fucking bobbins so I very much doubt it.

Why is it the media are fine to cover in detail the trials of famous people and it is not deemed to influence the jury? Ched Evans for instance. Why did that trial not collapse? I knew just about every detail about that case as it was all over every part of the media.

Do you see where I am coming from? You can't have one rule for the media and another for Tommy Robinson.

RustyNail


Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt
There is no right to anonymity, as Sir Cliff will tell you.


If there was the Bolton News wouldn't be full of court cases every day.

T.R.O.Y


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Not sure if you’re intentionally missing the point here. The law is there to stop and prevent as well as punish. It gave officers the legal right to arrest him and prevented the media from publishing any stories that could damage the trial any further. It’s nothing to do with one rule for Tommy Robinson, do you think this law was created as part of a conspiracy against Tommy Robinson?

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I'm more concerned with what took place at Thwaites Brewery.

'No arrests were made'. Joke.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-44288992

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@boltonbonce wrote:I'm more concerned with what took place at Thwaites Brewery.

'No arrests were made'. Joke.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-44288992

That’s dirty filthy thieving gypsies for you with their human rights.

They should have had their caravans confiscated and all arrested the shit bags.

RustyNail


Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt
No but I think he was arrested because he is a person with a reputation for being a trouble maker.

I watched some of the footage, did you? The only people who spoke out of term were the accused who said they would fuck his mother.

You've still not explained to me how his actions on that day could directly lead to the trial collapsing? In fact we all know it didn't, despite his pathetic live stream being on line for well over an hour.

Genuine question - has it been explained what lead to the no media ruling in the first place?

T.R.O.Y


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
See post 16 i’ve told you, why the law exists. He was breaking it, so what is your issue?

y2johnny


Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Hipster_Nebula

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
From the judge last year. 


Norpig

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
He's trying to make himself out as some kind of political prisoner, the amount of free Tommy posts on my FB page depresses me greatly

Hipster_Nebula

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
The grooming gangs is genuinely a huge national disgrace. 

Sadly it will never get the media attention it deserves because Robinson and his ilk have co-opted it and made it toxic.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum