Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Greedy Pig - Whyte v Parker fight

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Greedy Pig - Whyte v Parker fight Empty Greedy Pig - Whyte v Parker fight Thu Jun 07 2018, 14:34

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Whyte v Parker is PPV What a Joke,Hearn is one greedy slimy bastard no titles at stake , cant see this being a winner for him at all. There is no chance of Joshua fighting in the states or here i doubt (Wilder) he is not going to risk it.

2Greedy Pig - Whyte v Parker fight Empty Re: Greedy Pig - Whyte v Parker fight Thu Jun 07 2018, 14:54

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Oh I don't know Whyte has a result over Joshua as an amateur and knocked him down as a pro and has a decent following down south and Parker gave a decent account of himself against Joshua and has a win over the other Fury, so is well known to the British boxing public.

Fair play to Hearn making the match.

3Greedy Pig - Whyte v Parker fight Empty Re: Greedy Pig - Whyte v Parker fight Tue Jun 12 2018, 17:37

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whyte will be the unified heavyweight champion of the world by 2020.

4Greedy Pig - Whyte v Parker fight Empty Re: Greedy Pig - Whyte v Parker fight Sun Jul 29 2018, 09:41

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Dillian Whyte beats Joseph Parker in gruelling contest - also Dereck Chisora knocked out veteran Carlos Takam.

Good wins for both - Whyte now makes himself a player for a world title bout.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/44994831

5Greedy Pig - Whyte v Parker fight Empty Re: Greedy Pig - Whyte v Parker fight Sun Jul 29 2018, 13:40

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Said it all along, whyte will rise to the top

6Greedy Pig - Whyte v Parker fight Empty Re: Greedy Pig - Whyte v Parker fight Mon Jul 30 2018, 22:43

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

No,whyte will not be world champ he will not beat the robot that is AJ he will get ko'd again. AJ is not in any danger from Povetkin simply because Hearn accepted the fight,again an old man who is shot in top terms yes he has a punchers chance and i'd personally like to see it happen but it wont and it wont until they stop waiting for Wilder to get old.

7Greedy Pig - Whyte v Parker fight Empty Re: Greedy Pig - Whyte v Parker fight Tue Jul 31 2018, 12:23

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Angry Dad wrote:No,whyte will not be world champ he will not beat the robot that is AJ he will get ko'd again. AJ is not in any danger from Povetkin simply because Hearn accepted the fight,again an old man who is shot in top terms yes he has a punchers chance and i'd personally like to see it happen but it wont and it wont until they stop waiting for Wilder to get old.
Sorry AD but I can't let that one pass. Joshua has repeatedly offered Wilder a shot and Wilder's ducked it every time. Personally I'd love to see it because I think it has the potential to be an awesome match but Wilder seems to think (or know) he'd be picked off by Joshua who is both much better technically and has proven he can go the distance against top rank opponents.

8Greedy Pig - Whyte v Parker fight Empty Re: Greedy Pig - Whyte v Parker fight Tue Jul 31 2018, 13:00

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whyte will smack Joshua all over the ring, he’s a lot more powerful and in better shape now.

Future world champ

9Greedy Pig - Whyte v Parker fight Empty Re: Greedy Pig - Whyte v Parker fight Tue Jul 31 2018, 14:09

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boggersbelief wrote:Whyte will smack Joshua all over the ring, he’s a lot more powerful and in better shape now.

Future world champ
I don't agree but it would be one heck of a contest. Frankly I think Wilder's all mouth and no trousers while Whyte does seem to be the real deal and would be a good test for Joshua. I suspect Joshua's experience and technical ability would be too much for Whyte right now and that a long (eg go the distance) would definitely favour AJ but there's no denying Whyte's a threat with his power. If he's going to beat Joshua he'd have to do it early though and knocking out Joshua is a very difficult proposition for anyone.

10Greedy Pig - Whyte v Parker fight Empty Re: Greedy Pig - Whyte v Parker fight Thu Aug 02 2018, 14:59

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

luckyPeterpiper wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:No,whyte will not be world champ he will not beat the robot that is AJ he will get ko'd again. AJ is not in any danger from Povetkin simply because Hearn accepted the fight,again an old man who is shot in top terms yes he has a punchers chance and i'd personally like to see it happen but it wont and it wont until they stop waiting for Wilder to get old.
Sorry AD but I can't let that one pass. Joshua has repeatedly offered Wilder a shot and Wilder's ducked it every time. Personally I'd love to see it because I think it has the potential to be an awesome match but Wilder seems to think (or know) he'd be picked off by Joshua who is both much better technically and has proven he can go the distance against top rank opponents.
Sorry mate you have it the wrong way round it's AJ and Hearn who are ducking wilder just read up on it a bit more and Hearn and AJ are now royally pissed off that they have fucked up by letting Fury grab the big one it's so funny. It's not news that AJ and Hearn are shit scared of Wilders punch power awkward angles and speed and don't want to know now it's bitten them on the ass. Only Fury has a chance against Wilder because of his awkwardness and crazy mindset two crazy bastards in one ring easily better than coward AJ getting bombed out in three rounds he is a robotic come forward fighter who cant move from side to side and as such very easy target for the crazy angled bombs that will be thrown by Wilder.

11Greedy Pig - Whyte v Parker fight Empty Re: Greedy Pig - Whyte v Parker fight Thu Aug 02 2018, 15:07

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Boggers mate i don't rate whyte that much for me he fought a very dirty fight with the head butts he should have been docked points,parker was again a dissapointment but it should have been a draw and whyte was done at the end and lucky it ended as i feel parker would have finished him with another minute but that's parkers fault leaving it so late. Interesting that whyte does not consider Ortiz to be a top contender yet again nobody wants to fight him.

12Greedy Pig - Whyte v Parker fight Empty Re: Greedy Pig - Whyte v Parker fight Thu Aug 02 2018, 15:17

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I thought just another 10 seconds would have been enough for Parker. Whyte was holding on for dear life at the end. Very professional though. Parker didn't like the 'dirty' fight.

13Greedy Pig - Whyte v Parker fight Empty Re: Greedy Pig - Whyte v Parker fight Thu Aug 02 2018, 16:17

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Parker deserves a rematch and if whyte is not scared of anyone then why not? but i bet he wont give him one. Parker has learnt about whyte from that fight and i'd fancy Parker in a rematch, also he needs to change his whole crew it would do wonders for him he is young and just needs the right people to get the best out of him.

14Greedy Pig - Whyte v Parker fight Empty Re: Greedy Pig - Whyte v Parker fight Fri Aug 03 2018, 14:14

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Parker is appealing the decision on the grounds the headbutt was scored as a knock down for Whyte which it should not have obviously and it would have been a draw  but for that mistake by the ref.

15Greedy Pig - Whyte v Parker fight Empty Re: Greedy Pig - Whyte v Parker fight Tue Aug 07 2018, 23:57

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

So Whyte will fight anyone? it seems not he's just turned down a final eliminator to fight Luis  Ortiz and lost his mandatory status it would have meant the winner faces Wilder. So we have AJ terrified of Wilder and Whyte Wisely avoiding being blown away by Ortiz,Hearn has a stable of cowards the only one with any nuts is Chisora and Fury is so far making AJ look the coward he is by seemingly close to agreeing to fight Wilder in vegas seems he is not scared of going into bomb squads back yard.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum