Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

RFID/NFC Blocking Card

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1RFID/NFC Blocking Card  Empty RFID/NFC Blocking Card Mon Jul 23 2018, 16:49

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Do you use one ?

If so which one and have you tested it!

2RFID/NFC Blocking Card  Empty Re: RFID/NFC Blocking Card Mon Jul 23 2018, 17:03

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Think they are a waste of money. Nobody is walking round with a scanner trying to steal people's credit card details.

3RFID/NFC Blocking Card  Empty Re: RFID/NFC Blocking Card Mon Jul 23 2018, 17:55

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Is it still cash only in Daisy Hill?

4RFID/NFC Blocking Card  Empty Re: RFID/NFC Blocking Card Mon Jul 23 2018, 18:06

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't think this is a big problem but if you want piece of mind look at the review for the products:

In fact has a crime ever been reported for someone who has been a victim of this?

Anyway here's one I found:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Blocking-Contactless-Protection-Batteries-Fuss-Free/dp/B07CK8M9BF

5RFID/NFC Blocking Card  Empty Re: RFID/NFC Blocking Card Mon Jul 23 2018, 18:37

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Cajunboy wrote:Is it still cash only in Daisy Hill?
I'll sell you a roll of tin foil for £2, you can put some in your wallet and you can make a nice hat out of the rest of it. Stop the government reading your thoughts.

6RFID/NFC Blocking Card  Empty Re: RFID/NFC Blocking Card Tue Jul 24 2018, 14:46

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

BoltonTillIDie wrote:I don't think this is a big problem but if you want piece of mind look at the review for the products:

In fact has a crime ever been reported for someone who has been a victim of this?

Anyway here's one I found:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Blocking-Contactless-Protection-Batteries-Fuss-Free/dp/B07CK8M9BF
Thanks.

I usually end up on Amazon for most things. I was just interested to see if anyone on here had a personal story to tell.

7RFID/NFC Blocking Card  Empty Re: RFID/NFC Blocking Card Tue Jul 31 2018, 14:25

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I've just purchased myself a nice new wallet with a built in protector. I didn't specifically get the new wallet for the card protector though, I got it because It's a very stylish wallet/card holder.

You can find it here if you are interested.

8RFID/NFC Blocking Card  Empty Re: RFID/NFC Blocking Card Tue Jul 31 2018, 20:51

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

£49 for a wallet! Jeeze. I'd get one for £10 and put the extra £39 insed the wallet Very Happy

9RFID/NFC Blocking Card  Empty Re: RFID/NFC Blocking Card Tue Jul 31 2018, 21:30

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

BoltonTillIDie wrote:£49 for a wallet!  Jeeze. I'd get one for £10 and put the extra £39 insed the wallet Very Happy

I think it's very stylish and believe having a nice wallet makes a statement. The same with watches, every man must have a nice watch.

10RFID/NFC Blocking Card  Empty Re: RFID/NFC Blocking Card Tue Jul 31 2018, 21:35

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I just use my phone for the time.

11RFID/NFC Blocking Card  Empty Re: RFID/NFC Blocking Card Fri Aug 03 2018, 15:11

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

New wallet came today, it's great.

12RFID/NFC Blocking Card  Empty Re: RFID/NFC Blocking Card Fri Aug 03 2018, 16:05

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Leeds_Trotter wrote:I've just purchased myself a nice new wallet with a built in protector. I didn't specifically get the new wallet for the card protector though, I got it because It's a very stylish wallet/card holder.

You can find it here if you are interested.
Clicked on the link. 

Liked how they explained what worldwide means.

13RFID/NFC Blocking Card  Empty Re: RFID/NFC Blocking Card Fri Aug 03 2018, 16:16

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

How much loose change can you fit in there, didn't look like much from the video

14RFID/NFC Blocking Card  Empty Re: RFID/NFC Blocking Card Fri Aug 03 2018, 16:39

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

BoltonTillIDie wrote:How much loose change can you fit in there, didn't look like much from the video

I tend not to carry loose change around with me. Usually all my loose change goes in jars at home or in the charity boxes at tills.

15RFID/NFC Blocking Card  Empty Re: RFID/NFC Blocking Card Fri Aug 03 2018, 16:52

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I'm like LT. I give all my loose change to Wendy who chucks it in a jar at home. Last month she emptied it and we had almost a hundred and twenty quid in coins from 1 penny to 20 pence pieces. The 50 pence, 1 pound and 2 pound coins go in a different jar which we'll empty in November. The money in that goes towards my nieces' (I have two) Christmas presents. Last year there was almost 340 quid in that one.

In truth I don't generally carry cash at all unless I really have to since most shops and petrol stations etc take cards anyway and for things like food shopping we do that online. It's actually a rare day if I've got more than a tenner in cash on me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum