Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

WOS Wrestling returning!

+2
boltonbonce
Leeds_Trotter
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1WOS Wrestling returning! Empty WOS Wrestling returning! Sat Jul 28 2018, 16:55

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Today is a great day for the British wrestling scene. WOS Wrestling returning for the first time since 1985. So many fantastic British wrestlers about, it's great to see their hard work paying off. ITV 5pm, should not be missed! Will Ospreay is the one to look out for!

Last edited by Leeds_Trotter on Sat Jul 28 2018, 17:32; edited 1 time in total

2WOS Wrestling returning! Empty Re: WOS Wrestling returning! Sat Jul 28 2018, 17:19

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've just turned it off. It's bloody awful.

3WOS Wrestling returning! Empty Re: WOS Wrestling returning! Sat Jul 28 2018, 17:24

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

You're missing Ospreay. Razz

4WOS Wrestling returning! Empty Re: WOS Wrestling returning! Sat Jul 28 2018, 17:27

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I was trying to figure what this thread was about before I clicked on it. Thought it was a Yorkshire thing. 

I wos wreatling this morning with me whippet.

5WOS Wrestling returning! Empty Re: WOS Wrestling returning! Sat Jul 28 2018, 17:32

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Wife just switched it off because she couldn't find the remote lol. It's not really a sport in this form. Just a load of showboating sooner go to the dentist to be honest, maybe Wreatling will catch on but wrestling give me a break.

6WOS Wrestling returning! Empty Re: WOS Wrestling returning! Sat Jul 28 2018, 17:36

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Haha my bad was on the phone and my fat fingers caught the a instead of the s. Anyway yeah us wrestling fans know it's all a performance and a show for the fans, however you can't deny that what they do takes alot of hard work.

7WOS Wrestling returning! Empty Re: WOS Wrestling returning! Sat Jul 28 2018, 17:43

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I preferred Mick McManus. The blackest hair known to man. 

My Gran threw a slipper at Les Kellett. A psychologist would make a lot out of that.

8WOS Wrestling returning! Empty Re: WOS Wrestling returning! Sat Jul 28 2018, 18:46

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:I preferred Mick McManus. The blackest hair known to man. 
It was hair? I thought he just painted his head  ..dunno..

9WOS Wrestling returning! Empty Re: WOS Wrestling returning! Sat Jul 28 2018, 19:32

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It came back as WOS Wrestling, as a 2 hour spectacular, in December 2016.

It was meant to have come back as a series last year with 10 episodes being recorded at Blackburn, but that was postponed, as it is this 10 part series has been recorded in Norwich.

10WOS Wrestling returning! Empty Re: WOS Wrestling returning! Sat Jul 28 2018, 19:38

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

bwfc71 wrote:It came back as WOS Wrestling, as a 2 hour spectacular, in December 2016.

It was meant to have come back as a series last year with 10 episodes being recorded at Blackburn, but that was postponed, as it is this 10 part series has been recorded in Norwich.

Yeah I recall watching it. Glad to see the programme getting revived. A lot of British wrestlers out there who work tirelessly week in week out that fail to get recognition. Hopefully this is the start of something great for them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum