Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wanderers launch limited edition third kit

+8
wanderlust
Reebok Trotter
observer
boltonbonce
rammywhite
BoltonTillIDie
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's tragic isn't it. Very Happy

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That;s not royal blue - it's #1E90FF

Jizadine

Jizadine
David Ngog
David Ngog

Natasha Whittam wrote:Is the middle bloke Craig Davies?
No its Chris Kamara

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think this kit is better than either of the others but i'm not buying one. I do buy the shorts and training tops as i still play football regularly but wait for the end of season sales and get them cheap.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bought one. I just can't help myself. I'm not sure I have any items of clothing that don't sport a Wanderers logo.
Strangely enough, I don't have any Wanderers slippers. Mainly because, they're mules. And mules are certainly not slippers. Everyone knows that.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Strangely enough, I don't have any Wanderers slippers. Mainly because, they're mules. And mules are certainly not slippers. Everyone knows that.

Well they certainly wouldn't be any good for you with you being accident prone going up and down the stairs in them. Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Strangely enough, I don't have any Wanderers slippers. Mainly because, they're mules. And mules are certainly not slippers. Everyone knows that.

Well they certainly wouldn't be any good for you with you being accident prone going up and down the stairs in them. Very Happy

I've only ever fallen down the stairs once. Which is a pretty good record. For me.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I usually fall up the stairs

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:I usually fall up the stairs
I did that going up the steps to the West Stand last home game. Tried to show the nippers in tow that I'd been in training for the new season.
Started running up at pace,then tripped over the top step.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

boltonbonce wrote:
I've only ever fallen down the stairs once. Which is a pretty good record. For me.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That's a nice 'walk away'. A walk I've had to master over the years. Very Happy

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Laughing

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

I have to admit I have also bought one, and it is the first one I have bought since we were still being sponsored by Reebok. Stopped buying the shirts in about 1999-2000 at a guess. I have obviously had to take in to account expansion of my beer belly since back then so I just hope it fits, overwise it will be on eBay in six months time when everyone decides they want one because we are having a great season Smile

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

.......and it now seems that this kit is no longer limited edition as in Ken’s latest notes he says more stock of the away and third kits will be available soon. What exactly does limited imply nowadays ? I guess it means limited until there is no longer any demand for them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum