Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 1-2 QPR

+17
Leeds_Trotter
gloswhite
wessy
boltonbonce
Growler
observer
Keegan
luckyPeterpiper
MartinBWFC
rammywhite
karlypants
wanderlust
Norpig
Boggersbelief
Natasha Whittam
Cajunboy
BoltonTillIDie
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

21Bolton 1-2 QPR - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 QPR Mon Sep 10 2018, 05:00

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

wanderlust wrote:
One hell of a catchy tune, this is!  :clap:

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

22Bolton 1-2 QPR - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 QPR Thu Sep 13 2018, 10:41

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ref Watch: Oliver Langford to take charge of Bolton Wanderers v Queens Park Rangers

Oliver Langford will take charge of Wanderers’ Sky Bet Championship home game against Sheffield United on Saturday afternoon at the University of Bolton Stadium.

Entering into his 12th year as an official, Langford has overseen five Championship games this season, in which he has produced 11 yellow cards and one red card during those fixtures.

The red card came during Macclesfield Town v Grimsby Town in Sky Bet League Two, where he dismissed Mitch Rose on the 63rd minute.

When looking towards last season, Langford dished out 121 yellow cards in 39 games, branding just five red cards in total.

Philip Dermott and Akil Howson will act as linesman for the fixture, with Scott Oldham as fourth official.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

23Bolton 1-2 QPR - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 QPR Thu Sep 13 2018, 10:57

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can get on with my life now. Two weeks without 'ref watch' is murder.

24Bolton 1-2 QPR - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 QPR Thu Sep 13 2018, 11:13

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I can get on with my life now. Two weeks without 'ref watch' is murder.

Glad to hear your satisfaction for once. Very Happy

25Bolton 1-2 QPR - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 QPR Fri Sep 14 2018, 10:23

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Slightly concerned that Grounds is likely to start due to Taylor's injury - not overly confident about our defence being up against the likes of Nakhi Wells and Hemed. Hopefully Williams won't get himself sent off and we can stop them before they get at the back line. Maybe this is the game that Grounds will show us why Parky signed him because I haven't seen anything yet that fills me with confidence.
And I think we have to win this one as we have 4 tough matches in a row after this before the Rovers derby - Boro away, Ipswich away (where we never get anything) Derby at home and then Stoke away. We need points on the board.

26Bolton 1-2 QPR - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 QPR Fri Sep 14 2018, 12:27

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:I can get on with my life now. Two weeks without 'ref watch' is murder.
But at the same time, you make us all wait for nearly a year for the highly anticipated "BEL!"

27Bolton 1-2 QPR - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 QPR Fri Sep 14 2018, 12:49

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

It will be interesting to see if our million pound striker can make the big step up from 4th tier to 2nd tier.I suppose the size of the fee makes it the first signing Parky has made where there is some pressure on the manager for him to be a good 'un.I recall John Thomas was a  prolific goalscorer for us in the 4th tier but didn't make the grade at 2nd tier West Brom after leaving us.
I don't have faith in our team to attack with much quality and carve out enough chances to  win many home games but QPR are one of the weakest teams in the league so it should be close, id think a draw or Bolton win by one goal.
A draw would be a  bit disappointing but from where we were on Monday night it would be 13 points gained Very Happy

28Bolton 1-2 QPR - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 QPR Fri Sep 14 2018, 19:34

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sadly, due to family circumstances, I can't make the game tomorrow, so it's going to be a bit odd for me.

29Bolton 1-2 QPR - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 QPR Fri Sep 14 2018, 21:10

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

We all look forward to see Doidge so i guess he will play Donaldson, with him coming off the bench. looking forward to seeing Williams and i feel a bit for Grounds he picked a game for his debut were all the team played below par and the game was lost from the off, he was a mainstay at Birmingham for a lot of games so he should be good enough.

Funny how fans really thought Taylor was shite and we needed to replace him, but now he is irreplaceable lol

30Bolton 1-2 QPR - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 QPR Sat Sep 15 2018, 01:17

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Sadly, due to family circumstances, I can't make the game tomorrow, so it's going to be a bit odd for me.
Is your mum OK?

Hope so.

31Bolton 1-2 QPR - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 QPR Sat Sep 15 2018, 09:27

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Sadly, due to family circumstances, I can't make the game tomorrow, so it's going to be a bit odd for me.
Is your mum OK?

Hope so.
She's doing fine thanks, but it's all hands to the pumps at the moment.

32Bolton 1-2 QPR - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 QPR Sat Sep 15 2018, 09:58

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
Is your mum OK?

Hope so.
She's doing fine thanks, but it's all hands to the pumps at the moment.

Happy that it says pumps and not pump. Razz

Glad to hear your mum is still on the mend mate. Smile

33Bolton 1-2 QPR - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 QPR Sat Sep 15 2018, 09:58

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

34Bolton 1-2 QPR - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 QPR Sat Sep 15 2018, 10:16

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Right, I'm just about to leave for the game, so I expect you lot to be on your best behaviour whilst I'm away  Very Happy

35Bolton 1-2 QPR - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 QPR Sat Sep 15 2018, 10:19

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:Right, I'm just about to leave for the game, so I expect you lot to be on your best behaviour whilst I'm away  Very Happy

As always Glos. Very Happy

36Bolton 1-2 QPR - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 QPR Sat Sep 15 2018, 13:47

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Hope everything is ok with Mum bonce, I am in a similar place my Mum will be 86 next month and i received a call last night saying she had fallen, luckily just cuts and bruises so i can still go today.

37Bolton 1-2 QPR - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 QPR Sat Sep 15 2018, 14:02

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

38Bolton 1-2 QPR - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 QPR Sat Sep 15 2018, 14:06

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So the new lad starts. Not convinced he can do the same job Magennis does as seems to be a different type of player but if he gets the support and service I'm confident he'll score goals - hopefully starting today. We need to win this.

39Bolton 1-2 QPR - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 QPR Sat Sep 15 2018, 14:29

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Radio Nuts is now live via the Portal!

40Bolton 1-2 QPR - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 QPR Sat Sep 15 2018, 16:59

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Our descent down the table begins... lose the easy game at home and now two much tougher games later this week!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum