Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

You Bunch Of Massive Bellends!

+6
BoltonTillIDie
gloswhite
MartinBWFC
boltonbonce
Sluffy
Natasha Whittam
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1You Bunch Of Massive Bellends! Empty You Bunch Of Massive Bellends! Tue Nov 27 2018, 16:30

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So where is the party?

Where are the plaudits, declarations of love, and gratitude for making your lives better?

You bunch of insensitive wankers. Where's my gold clock, key to the city etc?

Are they bringing back 'This Is Your Life' just for me? I was expecting to meet some old friends tonight like stinkythefrog (my first internet romance), Paulo Duarte (my first marriage proposal), Billy Bradshaw (the first person to ban me), and Largehat, Scott, Magoo, Boggers etc. I'm all done up in case you've sent a Limo to take me to the TV studio.

This is my 30,000th post. Fuck me, I've written 30,000 messages in almost 7 years. That's about 4,300 messages a year, or 355 messages a month, or 12 posts a day.

Including the Behind Enemy Lines posts I've done I'm guessing the average time I spend writing a message is about 2 minutes. That means I've wasted about 42 days of my life writing messages for you twats. 42 fucking days!

I can't fucking believe it! 42 days when I could have been earning another 'Preston Businesswoman of the Year' title, modelled on a New York catwalk, or sleeping with footballers or pop stars.

You absolute bastards, you've wasted my life!

2You Bunch Of Massive Bellends! Empty Re: You Bunch Of Massive Bellends! Tue Nov 27 2018, 16:38

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've just Googled my own name and, I kid you not, this is one of the first things that comes up.

Twats!

You Bunch Of Massive Bellends! 9k=

3You Bunch Of Massive Bellends! Empty Re: You Bunch Of Massive Bellends! Tue Nov 27 2018, 16:54

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Congratulations!

An amazing achievement and one that has given us many laughs along the way!

Here's to your next 30,000 posts!

:drinks:

4You Bunch Of Massive Bellends! Empty Re: You Bunch Of Massive Bellends! Tue Nov 27 2018, 17:17

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Congratulations Nat. Pour yourself a Vimto.

Having been on the wrong end of your rather vicious tongue on numerous occasions, I thought about ignoring this milestone. However, I decided to be a man about it.

Politics, football, business, fashion, entertainment, are just a few of the subjects on which you can wax lyrical for hours on end. Ask anyone.

And from such unfortunate beginnings. If I'd been born with a face like yours, I'd have sued my parents. Yet you overcame.

All that's missing from your life is the love of a good man. I'm truly sorry it didn't work out with Cecil. I can only assume he regained his sight.

But there are plenty more fish in the sea Nat, and, as you head onwards to your next milestone of 40,000 posts, don't let any opportunity for romance pass you by.

Just leave me out of it.

5You Bunch Of Massive Bellends! Empty Re: You Bunch Of Massive Bellends! Tue Nov 27 2018, 17:41

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

boltonbonce wrote:Congratulations Nat. Pour yourself a Vimto.

Having been on the wrong end of your rather vicious tongue on numerous occasions, I thought about ignoring this milestone. However, I decided to be a man about it.

Politics, football, business, fashion, entertainment, are just a few of the subjects on which you can wax lyrical for hours on end. Ask anyone.

And from such unfortunate beginnings. If I'd been born with a face like yours, I'd have sued my parents. Yet you overcame.

All that's missing from your life is the love of a good man. I'm truly sorry it didn't work out with Cecil. I can only assume he regained his sight.

But there are plenty more fish in the sea Nat, and, as you head onwards to your next milestone of 40,000 posts, don't let any opportunity for romance pass you by.

Just leave me out of it.
I think she's got boggers locked in her underground box. Congrats though.

6You Bunch Of Massive Bellends! Empty Re: You Bunch Of Massive Bellends! Tue Nov 27 2018, 17:46

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Nat, you should know that when anyone gets something precious, they keep it to themselves. Making a big fuss would only attract attention. However, well done on reaching this rather important milestone, and thanks for all your hard work, its been fun.

7You Bunch Of Massive Bellends! Empty Re: You Bunch Of Massive Bellends! Tue Nov 27 2018, 18:08

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Interesting point Martin makes about Boggers. Where is the boy? I'm worried.

8You Bunch Of Massive Bellends! Empty Re: You Bunch Of Massive Bellends! Tue Nov 27 2018, 18:15

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well Done Nat! What's been your greatest moment over those 30k posts?

9You Bunch Of Massive Bellends! Empty Re: You Bunch Of Massive Bellends! Tue Nov 27 2018, 18:27

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Congrats Tash! :party:

10You Bunch Of Massive Bellends! Empty Re: You Bunch Of Massive Bellends! Wed Nov 28 2018, 08:26

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well done on reaching 30K posts Nat, the old adage of quality over quantity springs to mind but well done anyway!

11You Bunch Of Massive Bellends! Empty Re: You Bunch Of Massive Bellends! Fri Nov 30 2018, 14:48

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Congratulations Nat. I am sending you a virtual Twirl as you can’t get them over here.

12You Bunch Of Massive Bellends! Empty Re: You Bunch Of Massive Bellends! Fri Nov 30 2018, 14:54

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Well done nat. How many hours of your life have been sacrificed to make this tremendous acheivement?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum