Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sports Shield - Palermo FC - A legal concern

+2
Norpig
BoltonTillIDie
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It is with deep regret that the consultancy position with Palermo Fc has been breeched and now looks as it will become a legal concern.

Despite our best efforts to act upon facts and figures given to us, pre acquisition, despite a detailed report of reasonable points to action, it is clear, there was a different agenda to the remit and never acted upon. As a consultant, it’s important for those related to the club, we offer clarity of fact not headlines. However, It is with regret we make a statement as there is so much potential in the club with outstanding fans all over the world.

To be clear, we worked for many hours, talking with clubs and managers and highlighted new players to come in, this action was blocked, top premier league players and strikers were lined up. The need for more goals were highlighted in my meeting with the coach. These players were blocked in the last 2 days of the transfer window. Players which could have helped Palermo reach promotion. I wish to state i never had a problem with Mr Foschi or anyone at the club at any stage, despite difficulties. I found the coach and his staff very welcoming and good people. In times like this, the coach and his staff, the players and the fans suffer without clarity of information and the truth, I wish to be clear, we have done everything we can to help the club move on, unfortunately some of the details given to myself along this process, could be seen nothing short of a ‘scandal’ in my opinion. I am sure in the near future and after legal advice, I am not under any NDA. I can declare more information to protect our due diligence projects should we need to.

We act in the interest of our clients and investors, not the sellers, in this situation. I do wish the fans of Palermo, coach and players much success in this difficult stage.

http://www.sportsshield.co.uk/news/project-palermo-6th-feb-2019/

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Deano doesn't have much luck with football clubs does he? Perhaps he should find some other way of earning a living.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:Deano doesn't have much luck with football clubs does he? Perhaps he should find some other way of earning a living.

A few, most notably Ten Bobsworth have actually been trying to tell people actually how well financially Holdsworth has been doing from his involvement with financially stricken football clubs like ours!

Unfortunately many people have chosen to turn a deaf ear to it and for instance you won't find a single article from our 'esteemed' journalist commenting of how well DH as prospered during his time as owner with us!

Don't be surprised in the least to see Holdsworth pop up at some financially stricken club in the next year or two.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A bit weird this statement as no client is bound to act on the recommendations of a consultant, so I'm wondering on what basis it could become a legal matter?  Non-payment?

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If Deano was giving them tips on strikers then i'm not surprised they ignored it, i'm still haunted by his Wembley semi-final miss against Villa.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:If Deano was giving them tips on strikers then i'm not surprised they ignored it, i'm still haunted by his Wembley semi-final miss against Villa.
Arrrgh. Now I've remembered it.

He said at the time "I hit it too well". Yeah.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:If Deano was giving them tips on strikers then i'm not surprised they ignored it, i'm still haunted by his Wembley semi-final miss against Villa.

Jesus Christ Norpig!

Did you really have to bring that back up! :suicide:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum