Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 2-1 Millwall

+10
Boggersbelief
observer
Cajunboy
BoltonTillIDie
Natasha Whittam
boltonbonce
karlypants
MartinBWFC
Norpig
wanderlust
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Bolton 2-1 Millwall - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Millwall Sat Mar 09 2019, 23:12

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

The goals - enjoy!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

42Bolton 2-1 Millwall - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Millwall Sun Mar 10 2019, 22:01

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A Millwall take on it.

43Bolton 2-1 Millwall - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Millwall Mon Mar 11 2019, 00:31

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Millwall fan's summary seemed fair enough to me. They weren't great, reminiscent of some of our performances this season. 

Tex Tucker and Dusty ride again!

44Bolton 2-1 Millwall - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Millwall Mon Mar 11 2019, 09:21

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy wrote:The goals - enjoy!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I did- it was like a breath of fresh air and shows they're capable of good football.

45Bolton 2-1 Millwall - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Millwall Mon Mar 11 2019, 09:34

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

One of the most enjoyable aspects of the game was that the passing was decent in spells. Drives me cray when they cough up possession through lazy passing as they have done a lot this season. Another positive was the pressing and tackling from Connolly and Williams in particular - they were great and IMO the midfield looked better without Lowe. More of that and we'll be able to compete much better.

On the downside, wonder if having to find a win bonus will scupper the deal? Smile

Last edited by wanderlust on Mon Mar 11 2019, 09:51; edited 1 time in total

46Bolton 2-1 Millwall - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Millwall Mon Mar 11 2019, 09:51

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Did a 50 year old man just use the word cray or am I seeing things

47Bolton 2-1 Millwall - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Millwall Mon Mar 11 2019, 09:58

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Did a 50 year old man just use the word cray or am I seeing things
I do look a lot younger than my actual age TBF.

And the fact that one key isn't working properly on my keyboard drives me cray too.

48Bolton 2-1 Millwall - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Millwall Mon Mar 11 2019, 10:26

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:Did a 50 year old man just use the word cray or am I seeing things

And the fact that one key isn't working properly on my keyboard drives me cray too.
I have a similar problem, and it really ucks me o.

49Bolton 2-1 Millwall - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Millwall Mon Mar 11 2019, 11:02

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

Very Happy

50Bolton 2-1 Millwall - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Millwall Mon Mar 11 2019, 11:02

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Bonce. Is your avatar from Four Feather Falls ?

51Bolton 2-1 Millwall - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Millwall Mon Mar 11 2019, 11:24

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

S and F?

52Bolton 2-1 Millwall - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Millwall Mon Mar 11 2019, 11:25

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:Bonce. Is your avatar from Four Feather Falls ?
Tex Tucker (aka Nicholas Parsons) and Dusty.

53Bolton 2-1 Millwall - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Millwall Mon Mar 11 2019, 11:33

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:Bonce. Is your avatar from Four Feather Falls ?
It is. Tex Tucker. Voiced, by the way, by Nicholas Parsons, as Lusty said.

54Bolton 2-1 Millwall - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Millwall Mon Mar 11 2019, 14:45

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Strange that I can remember (just) from 58 years ago, but not last week.
I'm starting to look backwards more than I am forwards, not a good sign  Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum