Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hulk joins Zenit for £39.5m

+2
Hipster_Nebula
Michael Bolton
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hulk joins Zenit for £39.5m Empty Hulk joins Zenit for £39.5m Mon Sep 03 2012, 21:27

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I don't understand why any top player would go and live and play in Russia. It looks a pretty grim place, the weather is 10 times worse than here, you have to queue for a loaf of bread, it is a pretty crap league.

What do you think of him moving to a Russian team?

2Hulk joins Zenit for £39.5m Empty Re: Hulk joins Zenit for £39.5m Mon Sep 03 2012, 21:28

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's a monster (no pun) he actually is though.

And apparently Russia is full of absolute stunners? So yeah i'd be fine.

that said if i was a player of his class i'd want to be in a top league.

3Hulk joins Zenit for £39.5m Empty Re: Hulk joins Zenit for £39.5m Mon Sep 03 2012, 21:28

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:I don't understand why any top player would go and live and play in Russia. It looks a pretty grim place, the weather is 10 times worse than here, you have to queue for a loaf of bread, it is a pretty crap league.

What do you think of him moving to a Russian team?

It's incredible.

4Hulk joins Zenit for £39.5m Empty Re: Hulk joins Zenit for £39.5m Mon Sep 03 2012, 21:34

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I actually don't think he is as good as folk make out. He has only played 13 times for Brazil so it's not as if he is some international superstar.

5Hulk joins Zenit for £39.5m Empty Re: Hulk joins Zenit for £39.5m Mon Sep 03 2012, 21:35

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I could have swore he signed for Chelsea in July. I must have imagined it.

6Hulk joins Zenit for £39.5m Empty Re: Hulk joins Zenit for £39.5m Mon Sep 03 2012, 22:04

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:I could have swore he signed for Chelsea in July. I must have imagined it.

I thought the same...Appears Chelsea did not want to pay the asking price...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2197776/Hulk-moves-Zenit-St-Petersburg-39-5m.html

7Hulk joins Zenit for £39.5m Empty Re: Hulk joins Zenit for £39.5m Mon Sep 03 2012, 23:30

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

BoltonTillIDie wrote:
I thought the same...Appears Chelsea did not want to pay the asking price...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2197776/Hulk-moves-Zenit-St-Petersburg-39-5m.html

Thanks for that. I like Hulk, but he is not worth 40m, nowhere close. Big reputation.

PSG, who are paying over the odds for players at the moment, signed Ezequiel Lavezzi, who I rate as quite a bit better than Hulk, for 25m this Summer.

It just shows that money really is pretty immaterial if you're one of these Russiah oil oligarchs.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum