Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

York City pre-season fixture confirmed

+9
BoltonTillIDie
wessy
boltonbonce
terenceanne
rammywhite
luckyPeterpiper
Natasha Whittam
xmiles
Sluffy
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I remember being very young and at Oldhams ground. It was snowing and was fairly deep. We were behind the goals and when the Oldhams goaly was in front of us we pelted him with snowballs all through the half and particularly when Bolton were attacking. I remember he loved it so much and he kept saying thank you when one landed on his napper.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I remember a nasty incident at Oldham. Wanderers supporters were waiting outside for the turnstiles to open, and one of the lads was sitting on a garden wall.
The house owner came out and told him to get off, but he refused. The guy then went to his garage and came back with a baseball bat, with which he threatened the lad again. He still refused to budge, saying he wasn't doing any harm.
With that, the guy gave him an almighty crack on the upper arm, resulting in 30 or 40 Wanderers supporters piling into his garden, and giving him a good kicking.
The police were called by the guy's distraught wife, and they starting rounding up supporters on a clearly random basis. I wasn't involved in the incident but I thought at one point they were going to grab me, and I wasn't sure how I'd explain it away to my dad.
I'm a lover, not a fighter. Very Happy

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Crazy times and so long ago Crying or Very sad.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

sunlight wrote:Crazy times and so long ago Crying or Very sad.
Alright, don't rub it in! Shocked

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Its ok if they lose to York as long as they try their best. It doesnt matter if they lose 7-0.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum