Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

REVEALED: Bolton Wanderers' £25m of company creditors

+9
sunlight
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
luckyPeterpiper
Hipster_Nebula
MartinBWFC
Norpig
terenceanne
Sluffy
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
Sluffy accusing anyone of being obsessive is like being accused of fraud by Bernie Madoff, tax dodging by Boris Becker and a sex pest by Russell Brand.

Sorry if its boring but it does seem to be getting more views than anything else.
How dare you!!

REVEALED: Bolton Wanderers' £25m of company creditors - Page 4 81q7p7

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

And when you finally get to the ticket office.

REVEALED: Bolton Wanderers' £25m of company creditors - Page 4 81q7w6

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The clientele for bobs queue looks very much like I’d expect bonce to look like 🤓 looks like he’s spoiled himself and has a small bag containing his horse costume (backend only of course)

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
BoltonTillIDie wrote:

This also shows you have obsessive qualities BTW 🤓
How long ago did that happen?

Let’s hope the “cease fire” happens very soon as it’s all very boring.  We can call it the Nuts Friday agreement.
Sluffy accusing anyone of being obsessive is like being accused of fraud by Bernie Madoff, tax dodging by Boris Becker and a sex pest by Russell Brand.

Sorry if its boring but it does seem to be getting more views than anything else.

Well, let's see,

Am I the one who went on about Brexit all the time, even though it had happened and nobody could do anything to change it?

Nope not me.

Am I the one who goes on, and on, and on about something the Administrator did FOUR YEARS ago, that happened, can't be changed and nothing can ever be altered in any way?

Nope.

Am I the one that laughs at the absurdity of these people and pokes fun at them?

Yes guilty.

Am I the one who has seemingly made it his crusade to claim that I'm somehow unhinged in laughing at folk like these, yet clearly thinks those obsessing about stuff that has been done years previously and which can't be changed or altered, are somehow normal in their behaviour?

Nope not I.

So we have four candidates, A man who voted for Brexit, lied that he did not do, and spent years telling us how bad it is - despite knowing nothing could now be done about it.  A man who seemingly wants to resurrect the dead corpse of an Administration that has been closed, buried and everyone has moved on from years ago - but he.  A bloke who just finds such pathological behaviour of the afore mention two, odd and bizarre in the extreme, and laughs about their obsessions.  And finally a fourth fella who after failing in his attempt to stage a mini coup behind the scenes in respect of the sites Twitter account some years ago has desperately been attempting to get his own back since on the person who stopped him - me!

So how many nutjobs do we have out of this bunch, one, two, three or all four of us?

My vote is all four because three are obsessed in their own particular ways and I must be as mental as them for hanging around laughing at them rather than do something more meaningful with my time.

It's the internet for God's sake!

It isn't meant to be taken seriously.

There are crazies on it, with all sorts of 'issues' and if I hang about and interact with them, then surely I must be as bonkers as they are too?

The only thing that sets me apart is that I don't take these things seriously, Brexit happened, move on; the Administrator did what he did, move on as well; you've got your own twitter site now so stop harbouring a grudge - and if you three can manage that, then I'll have nothing to laugh at you about then will I?

The thing is though, none of you can!

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:The clientele for bobs queue looks very much like I’d expect bonce to look like 🤓 looks like he’s spoiled himself and has a small bag containing his horse costume (backend only of course)
That's Bob, queueing for himself. Very Happy

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:And when you finally get to the ticket office.

REVEALED: Bolton Wanderers' £25m of company creditors - Page 4 81q7w6
Ah but you haven't got thousands of invisible thingies, have you Boncey?

Anyroad can't you  see that the man at the Bob kiosk is a man of good taste and discernment otherwise he wouldn't be at the Bob kiosk, would he?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum