Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just in case it goes wrong v Watford

+13
Soul Kitchen
Reebok Trotter
Lofty_Love
CEF
Copper Dragon
Hipster_Nebula
Sluffy
Lyric Todkill
Natasha Whittam
JonnyRandom
terenceanne
largehat
Born to be a wanderer
17 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

1Just in case it goes wrong v Watford Empty Just in case it goes wrong v Watford Tue Sep 04 2012, 23:37

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Im having a 50ft Banner made (consultation with mate who makes signs Thursday,it will read Coyle out now before its too late.The Team is good enough the Manager and coaches are not,ED Davis your 100Mill will be gone if we dont get promoted.Get this fool out now.If we are winning 5-0 it will stay in my bag.If we are losing it will be lowered from ESU.Hopefullywe r winning but if not, if we r losing everyone will be chanting Coyle out.It will not be too late to get a proper coach and coaching team in.Hulls goals extraordinary that pub teams defend better.If by some miracle we win our next 3 banner will be put in to storage. Twisted Evil

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Do you not think you should wait until the final whistle goes? We could concede early doors and go on to win 4-1 or something, and you'll end up looking like a dick.

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Somat already has gone wrong ....

If SKD plays I predict 1-1 Ngog/Sordell 2-0 Bolton.

Lose..... buy OC a ticket on the choo-choo back to Glasgow.

What pressure ......

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

terenceanne wrote:Somat already has gone wrong ....

If SKD plays I predict 1-1 Ngog/Sordell 2-0 Bolton.

Lose..... buy OC a ticket on the choo-choo back to Glasgow.

What pressure ......

defo agree with the N'gog sordell partnership

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:you'll end up looking like a dick.

That ship sailed a long time ago.

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

The banner will only come out if we are losing 1-0 or 2-0 with 10 minutes to go.Natasha go bake some cakes and stop pretending to be a fan.Easy to comment when you dont go to home matches never mind away.Ive put 5k on Wanderers winning the leauge i dont tell lies if anyone thinks im a bullshitter ill bring the betting slip to show anyone who might not believe me.Id write the 5k off now if we were guaranteed 2nd now.Natasha do some knitting or get a good seeing too darling!Parttimers LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Born to be a wanderer wrote:Ive put 5k on Wanderers winning the leauge i dont tell lies if anyone thinks im a bullshitter ill bring the betting slip to show anyone who might not believe me.

I don't believe you. I'll need proof.

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

AS you wont be at the match v Watford send me a fax number i will get it from my safe and fax you a copy.of the betting slip.Thought we would have had a great chance to win this leauge.Over too u.Are you baking today.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Born to be a wanderer wrote:AS you wont be at the match v Watford send me a fax number i will get it from my safe and fax you a copy.of the betting slip.Thought we would have had a great chance to win this leauge.Over too u.Are you baking today.

I have an invite to a box for the game, fortunately they don't let common folk in so I won't be able to see this betting slip. Take a photo of it and post it on here.

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

IM Not computer literate hence thats why i have no pictures uploaded.I only use the computer for going on this site googleing Bolton Wanderers news now and e mailing.If my duaghters were here id ask them but they are at their grans for the weekend.Im sure anyone on the board could meet me before the match and i can show them the betting slip.Im sure 99% of people on this board have not got their own head up their arses thinking they are something they are not.Sluffy or any of the mods could meet me at 2 30 pm at Bolton Central outside and then we can settle this once and for all.I dont tell lies. anyone who wants to see it can do before the Watford match.When my duaghters come back if they can upload it for me ill do it but in the mean time anyone can come and see me before the Watford match.The one you wont be at.Partimer.

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Born to be a wanderer wrote:IM Not computer literate hence thats why i have no pictures uploaded.I only use the computer for going on this site googleing Bolton Wanderers news now and e mailing.If my duaghters were here id ask them but they are at their grans for the weekend.Im sure anyone on the board could meet me before the match and i can show them the betting slip.Im sure 99% of people on this board have not got their own head up their arses thinking they are something they are not.Sluffy or any of the mods could meet me at 2 30 pm at Bolton Central outside and then we can settle this once and for all.I dont tell lies. anyone who wants to see it can do before the Watford match.When my duaghters come back if they can upload it for me ill do it but in the mean time anyone can come and see me before the Watford match.The one you wont be at.Partimer.

it's the simplest thing to upload a picture

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Born to be a Wanderer - you don't have to prove anything mate.

Your word is good enough for me, if someone doesn't want to believe you, well that's thier problem, not yours.

Last edited by Sluffy on Sat Sep 08 2012, 19:43; edited 1 time in total

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Thanks mate i dont tell lies im too old and past caring what anyone thinks of me.Do you go in Scotts before the match at all.Id just like to show someone to show if i say something on the board im not a bullshitter.I fancied a punt on the lads and we have had a terrible start.But if we were guaranteed 2nd id write the 5k off all day.I love my team that much and this season is probably the most important one in the last 100 years with the new TV deal thats been brokered.I remember nights like v Bayern in the Allianz Arena and want more of that.Stay down and we will be lost for years to come.BTBAW.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Born to be a wanderer wrote:IM Not literate

True.

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

If i new how to load up a picture ido it like i say im not computer literate and im sure you need attachments from the Camera which ive not got..If anyone wants to call my bluff ill be stood at Bolton Central ticket office at 2-30.Ill be wearing an Henri Lloyd coat in Navy Blue if its pissing it down .If its warm like today ill have a purple Pacha t shirt on.Let me know your coming though.Im easy to say hello to and get on with anyone.I dont have an attitude and id like to meet one of the Mods or board members.So half 2 in front of ticket office.Ill be with my mate and his 16 year old son.BTBAW.

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Id even be happy to say hello to Natasha as long as she has baked a pie.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BTBAW sounds like a trustworthy sort tbh. I believe him.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Born to be a wanderer wrote:Thanks mate i dont tell lies im too old and past caring what anyone thinks of me.Do you go in Scotts before the match at all.Id just like to show someone to show if i say something on the board im not a bullshitter.I fancied a punt on the lads and we have had a terrible start.But if we were guaranteed 2nd id write the 5k off all day.I love my team that much and this season is probably the most important one in the last 100 years with the new TV deal thats been brokered.I remember nights like v Bayern in the Allianz Arena and want more of that.Stay down and we will be lost for years to come.BTBAW.

I live down south these days and rarely get back to Bolton.

I still say you don't have to prove nothing to no one on here, we are here for a bit of fun not to feel as though you have to back up with evidence everything you may say.

There are one or two who are tentatively planning a meet up just before the Watford Kick off. See post Reebok Trotters post (number 20) on this thread - hope you, he and others get together for a pint (have one for me as well!).

Please don't betting your betting slip - I would dread you to lose it!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Born to be a wanderer wrote:Ill be wearing an Henri Lloyd coat in Navy Blue. ill have a purple Pacha t shirt on.

The chav uniform? Sorry, I don't associate with chavs.

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Ones a warm coat the other is just a t shirt Pacha from Ibiza.More than likely ill have my Wanderers training top just in case the weather turns(but if warm will be holding that.Dont worry Sluffy when you put a largeish bet on you get a unique security number at the bottom of slip as they ring the main office to see if the bet will be accepted and at the price being quoted on the day.Well they did at Bet Fred.Natasha you read too fast darling.If its raining ill be wearing a royal Navy Henri Lloyd coat,if its sunny ill probably put the Pacha t shirt so if anyone wanted to say hello for 5 they would know what i was wearing.If could just be any other t shirt if its sunny.So i guess im not getting a cake then.Anyway what is a young girl doing stuck to a computer on a saturday night.Bit of a spinster im off to watch Ted at the Vue with the Mrs.9-20pm so going now miss the trailers right better run Night all.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum