Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do You Enjoy A Good Tonguing?

+3
BoltonTillIDie
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Do You Enjoy A Good Tonguing? Empty Do You Enjoy A Good Tonguing? Mon Aug 05 2019, 21:47

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's about time we had a serious thread on Nuts as I'm bored senseless of Brexit, Boris, the takeover and Bonce's terrible music.

I have recently started dating Eric from Chorley. He's 38 years old, 5'8'' tall, slightly chubby, with a 13 inch dong. Quite a catch, I'm sure you'll agree.

However, when we get passionate (usually when I get back from Victory Park) and he kisses me he insists on sticking his tongue down my throat. I absolutely hate this. Always have. It reminds me of Cecil's 12 inch tongue for a start. It's not remotely sexy. I'd rather he stuck his tongue up my arsehole to be honest.

I've told him it's make or break for our relationship, he either puts his tongue to better use, or he fucks off.

What about you, do you enjoy a good tongue in your mouth?

2Do You Enjoy A Good Tonguing? Empty Re: Do You Enjoy A Good Tonguing? Mon Aug 05 2019, 22:15

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'll need to know more about Eric.
Is he a Wanderer? Is he sporty? Does he wear slippers in his leisure time? Is he employed.
He seems a little insecure if he's worried about adding an inch onto his dong.
Mine doesn't get much action these days, but at least it's somewhere to hang my golf bag.
You were very open about Cecil and Cedric, so a little more info on Eric would be a big help in answering your tonguing question.

3Do You Enjoy A Good Tonguing? Empty Re: Do You Enjoy A Good Tonguing? Mon Aug 05 2019, 22:21

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He doesn't like football, he watches netball and hockey.

I've never seen him in slippers.

He calls his dong "Philip".

4Do You Enjoy A Good Tonguing? Empty Re: Do You Enjoy A Good Tonguing? Mon Aug 05 2019, 22:40

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Do You Enjoy A Good Tonguing? 8499710-3x2-700x467

5Do You Enjoy A Good Tonguing? Empty Re: Do You Enjoy A Good Tonguing? Mon Aug 05 2019, 22:42

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:He doesn't like football, he watches netball and hockey.

I've never seen him in slippers.

He calls his dong "Philip".
Worrying. What you've told me suggests 'he' keeps Philip in a bedside drawer.

6Do You Enjoy A Good Tonguing? Empty Re: Do You Enjoy A Good Tonguing? Tue Aug 06 2019, 11:08

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Do you call him Fred.

7Do You Enjoy A Good Tonguing? Empty Re: Do You Enjoy A Good Tonguing? Tue Aug 06 2019, 13:33

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can't believe there hasn't been a raft of good tongue stories.

Just to make the thread accessible to all, you can include stories that involve blow up sheep.

8Do You Enjoy A Good Tonguing? Empty Re: Do You Enjoy A Good Tonguing? Tue Aug 06 2019, 13:34

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

5'8'' with a 13 inch dong. it must be down to his knees!

9Do You Enjoy A Good Tonguing? Empty Re: Do You Enjoy A Good Tonguing? Tue Aug 06 2019, 13:38

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:5'8'' with a 13 inch dong. it must be down to his knees!

We had to pay for extra leg room when we flew to Paris.

10Do You Enjoy A Good Tonguing? Empty Re: Do You Enjoy A Good Tonguing? Tue Aug 06 2019, 13:51

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

At least he can tuck it into his socks.
Did you know there was a creature called the Penis Worm. For obvious reasons.
Add that one to your google search history. You won't be able to resist it.

11Do You Enjoy A Good Tonguing? Empty Re: Do You Enjoy A Good Tonguing? Tue Aug 06 2019, 15:12

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Water Boatmen(Micronecta scholtzi) use their penis as a musical instrument. Let's see Eric beat that.

12Do You Enjoy A Good Tonguing? Empty Re: Do You Enjoy A Good Tonguing? Tue Aug 06 2019, 15:14

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I love a good tonguing.

My tongue even goes south a lot of the time!

13Do You Enjoy A Good Tonguing? Empty Re: Do You Enjoy A Good Tonguing? Tue Aug 06 2019, 15:45

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:I love a good tonguing.

My tongue even goes south a lot of the time!

I now regret starting this thread.

I will never "unsee" that image in my head.

14Do You Enjoy A Good Tonguing? Empty Re: Do You Enjoy A Good Tonguing? Tue Aug 06 2019, 16:00

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

He's 38 years old, 5'8'' tall, slightly chubby and enjoys watching netball and hockey?

I  get the feeling he is bisexual or perhaps one of these newly discovered Genderfluids.

Does he wear brightly coloured trainers and live on a diet of halloumi , rocket  and avocado salad?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum