Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What about rich Boltonians clubbing together to save their town's football club?

+4
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
rammywhite
okocha
8 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Surely this lot, all with connections to Bolton, could find a couple of quid each to donate to a great cause:-

Monica Ali; Johnny and Zoe Ball; Danny Boyle; Mark Charnock (Marlon Dingle); Sara Cox; Sir Philip Craven; Hilary Devey; Stu Francis; Paul Heathcote (Chef); Danny Jones (McFly); Peter Kay; Vernon Kay; Amir Khan; Roy Lancaster; Francis Lee (his business interests); Ralf Little; Kate Long (best-selling author); Paddy McGuinness; Sir Ian Mckellen; Diane Morgan; Clive Myrie; Paul Nicholls (actor); Maxine Peake; Mark Radcliffe; David Ruffley MP; Dave Spikey; Jenny Ryan (The Chase); Mike Watkinson; Al Weaver (actor); Sammy Winward (model and actress).

They may possibly not have each amassed a truly great fortune, but most should have a few pennies to spare.....and we're desperate!

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

You forgot Nat- she's a prize winning international businesswoman.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote:You forgot Nat- she's a prize winning international businesswoman.

I'm insulted that I didn't make the list.

While I can't deny the credit crunch hit me hard (I had to let several servants go), my Twirl kitty alone could buy a football stadium.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I’m quite surprised Nat due to the amount of money you have spent on plastic surgery so far!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:I’m quite surprised Nat due to the amount of money you have spent on plastic surgery so far!

You fuckwit, my neighbour paid for the boob job.

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

There is more than enough money in the town to save the club but it would mean handing over millions to crooks and bandits that have fleeced the club.

Personally id prefer to let it be liquidated, the council fleece the gangsters when they try to build on the land, and the millions spent on a newly formed club back in Bolton

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I always thought Nat was from Preston.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nat has spent all her money on surgery after her botched tit job of 2007

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Forgot to mention Big Sam in that list......

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Growler wrote:

Personally id prefer to let it be liquidated, the council fleece the gangsters when they try to build on the land, and the millions spent on a newly formed club back in Bolton
I find it hard to understand how any fan can think this. Guessing you pop down for the odd game now and then.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum