Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

US kills senior Iranian - in Iraq.

+2
karlypants
wanderlust
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21US kills senior Iranian - in Iraq. - Page 2 Empty Re: US kills senior Iranian - in Iraq. Sat Jan 11 2020, 13:53

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:The American left going out of its way to defend a country that hangs gays from cranes.

Okie dokie!
They managed to stop Americans hanging black people from trees although they fell a long way short of getting rid of the institutional racism that still pervades the USA.
However, they are missing the point about Iran and how the world works these days -the killing of the general and the Iranian airstrike on American bases in Iraq were obviously carefully choreographed PR stunts by each side - the latter presumably arranged in a cosy deal between the Ayatollah and Washington.

22US kills senior Iranian - in Iraq. - Page 2 Empty Re: US kills senior Iranian - in Iraq. Sat Jan 11 2020, 17:47

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What in god's name are you on about.

23US kills senior Iranian - in Iraq. - Page 2 Empty Re: US kills senior Iranian - in Iraq. Sat Jan 11 2020, 21:14

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Kicking off in Iran. Protests against Corbyns comrade ayatollah Khomeini. 

Corbyn spoke to a crown littered with communist flags today. Back where he belongs. Spouting crap to students. Thank God the British public never made him PM

24US kills senior Iranian - in Iraq. - Page 2 Empty Re: US kills senior Iranian - in Iraq. Sun Jan 12 2020, 14:07

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:What in god's name are you on about.
If you don't understand your naivety is even greater than I'd imagined.

25US kills senior Iranian - in Iraq. - Page 2 Empty Re: US kills senior Iranian - in Iraq. Sun Jan 12 2020, 15:55

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:

I can't keep up with your infinite intelligence lusty.

Need to slow it down for people like me mate.

26US kills senior Iranian - in Iraq. - Page 2 Empty Re: US kills senior Iranian - in Iraq. Sun Jan 12 2020, 16:27

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

I can't keep up with your infinite intelligence lusty.

Need to slow it down for people like me mate.
OK
1) The Iranian leadership promised their hyped up followers revenge on the US
2) That was rhetoric for the benefit of their followers in order to maintain their support because,,
3) If they actually attacked America they knew Trump would go freestyle on their ass so..
4) They sent a few small GPS controlled missiles at the car parks and remote corners of US air bases in Iraq using their highly sophisticated guidance systems and contacts in the US Defence department to ensure no Americans were killed or even injured and the damage didn't exceed a tenner
5) As a result, both Trump and the Ayatollah got the PR they needed for their respective extremist followers and - using the word through gritted teeth - "honour" was satisfied all round.

27US kills senior Iranian - in Iraq. - Page 2 Empty Re: US kills senior Iranian - in Iraq. Sun Jan 12 2020, 16:44

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why did they shoot down a passenger plane then?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum