Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BWSA request

4 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BWSA request Empty BWSA request Thu 13 Sep - 23:44

cardicat

David Ngog
David Ngog

The Bolton Wanderers' Supporters' Association has a new website - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] replacing the old website which had become moribund.
At present the site is under construction. I wonder if Largehat would agree to us using his report on the Fans' Forum (August 14th) which was an accurate and comprehensive report posted on the night?
If so, would it be possible for largehat to re-post the original report which - if memory serves - was longer than the one on the site now?
Unlike the poster on the BN forum, we would not use the report without permission and without attributing it to largehat and the nuts forum.
Either way, our next meeting is October 4th, all are welcome - especially largehat if he wants to report it !!

2BWSA request Empty Re: BWSA request Fri 14 Sep - 8:01

Largehat has no problem with you using his report, and neither do we at Bolton Nuts.

I don't know if there's a longer version still available, you may have to send a PM to Largehat to find out.

3BWSA request Empty BWSA request Fri 14 Sep - 13:51

cardicat

David Ngog
David Ngog

Thanks. Sorry to be a nuisance but how do I send a pm (presumably 'private message')?

4BWSA request Empty Re: BWSA request Fri 14 Sep - 13:53

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

click PM link on this page

5BWSA request Empty BWSA request Fri 14 Sep - 14:05

cardicat

David Ngog
David Ngog

Thanks again.

6BWSA request Empty Re: BWSA request Fri 14 Sep - 14:17

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

7BWSA request Empty Re: BWSA request Fri 14 Sep - 19:11

chipbutty

chipbutty
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Dear Cardicat,

May I suggest that using language such as 'moribund' may be a reason that your site has become moribund. Also it is my view that seeking the advice of people such as Large Hat will detract potential posters rather than attracting them.

8BWSA request Empty Re: BWSA request Fri 14 Sep - 20:00

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

chipbutty wrote:Dear Cardicat,

May I suggest that using language such as 'moribund' may be a reason that your site has become moribund. Also it is my view that seeking the advice of people such as Large Hat will detract potential posters rather than attracting them.

and don't wear a fuckin cardy?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum