Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Things you will do when lockdown finally arrives!

+4
y2johnny
Norpig
boltonbonce
karlypants
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have bought a few Lego sets in preperation to play with my lad which I thought would pass the time for us and be a bit of fun.

I'm looking at purchasing a replacement laptop lid as mine has started to crack around the hinge so that is somethign to do. I may also upgrade the CPU on it again as the laptop isn't bad for general stuff which the Mrs uses it for.

I may finally get round to waxing my furniture which is long overdue.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

More online golf for me. Probably sort out some of my Wanderers pics. TV and reading will pass the time nicely.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Once my isolation ends then it's back to work for me, i suppose i should be doing jobs now but keeping my head down and avoiding eye contact with Mrs Pig  Very Happy

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I wonder if anyone will end up getting the Monopoly set out? Very Happy

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Fortnite/fifa/call of duty

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Kick Off 2. I'm still great at it.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm making time to watch Harold And Maude, again. Always a joy.

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

karlypants wrote:I wonder if anyone will end up getting the Monopoly set out? Very Happy
I have Bolton Bonanza but as I'll still be working... But I have a half built radio and my Mother is on at me to decorate my room, techy word for "Clean it up!"

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Logic Pro x and guitar. Finally I have an excuse to spend mucho hours in the man cave and write dodgy tunes. And I have 14 hours of Logic Pro mixing masterclasses on Youtube to get through - which should take about 3 - 4 weeks in practice.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:Logic Pro x and guitar. Finally I have an excuse to spend mucho hours in the man cave and write dodgy tunes. And I have 14 hours of Logic Pro mixing masterclasses on Youtube to get through - which should take about 3 - 4 weeks in practice.
You should get together with Sluffy for a duet. A Peter and Gordon classic perhaps? Very Happy 

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Decorating...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: