Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Donald Trump for President of the USA

+21
wessy
Ten Bobsworth
y2johnny
xmiles
Norpig
luckyPeterpiper
Hip Priest
Cajunboy
BoltonTillIDie
observer
okocha
wanderlust
sunlight
gloswhite
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
doffcocker
terenceanne
Angry Dad
karlypants
Hipster_Nebula
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 27]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Its his fault alone the ozone layer has disappeared with the amount of hair spray he uses  Very Happy
At least he has some hair Norpig. Most middle aged men I’ve seen are pretty much bald! Very Happy

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Thunberg been to China yet to meet comrade jinping? Nah didn't think so.

India? No? Oh.

Weak, weak, weak.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
Norpig wrote:Its his fault alone the ozone layer has disappeared with the amount of hair spray he uses  Very Happy
At least he has some hair Norpig.
Allegedly.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've got rather similar hair. But not on my head.

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Thunberg been to China yet to meet comrade jinping? Nah didn't think so.

India? No? Oh.

Weak, weak, weak.

Why should she do it? She’s a 16 year old, done more than enough already.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

She'd be wasting her time going to China, where she's dismissed as 'A poor girl kidnapped by the thought of white leftists'.
China and India need their own Greta to step forward. The rest of us need to do more too.
A 16 year old child is putting us to shame.

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Trump's attitude is disastrous and tragic.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

T.R.O.Y wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:Thunberg been to China yet to meet comrade jinping? Nah didn't think so.

India? No? Oh.

Weak, weak, weak.

She's not done anything. 

If her concern is climate change surely shed wish to address the countries who cause the most damage.

Weak IMO but as you say she can act as she wishes.

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Hips...Are you saying that USA isn't one of the main contributors to enviromnental damage?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

As a 12 year old, Jimi Hendrix drew this picture of Elvis Presley. Oh my God!!
Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 3 A0O24f-rA8V9Mcg76hBP7Bh8SLpdJYcU0rGy80w7rcw

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

okocha wrote:Hips...Are you saying that USA isn't one of the main contributors to enviromnental damage?

No, but if Obama was president she wouldn't spend even half the time preaching to the USA.

Also today she declared we need ABSOLUTE zero carbon emissions. Not net zero.

I'm sure you'll know what that would mean.

She is insane.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This report from way back in 2002 paints an ugly picture. We might be too late.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2002/jul/07/research.waste

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
T.R.O.Y wrote:

India? No? Oh.

Weak, weak, weak.

She's not done anything. 

If her concern is climate change surely shed wish to address the countries who cause the most damage.

Why are you judging a 16 year old so harshly? She’s weak, she’s insane - actually she’s raised a bit of awareness about the issue.

Really odd to react like that, do you think climate action is harmful?

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

T.R.O.Y wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:
T.R.O.Y wrote:

India? No? Oh.

Weak, weak, weak.

She's not done anything. 

Why are you judging a 16 year old so harshly? She’s weak, she’s insane - actually she’s raised a bit of awareness about the issue.

Really odd to react like that, do you think climate action is harmful?

She's a 17 year old climate activist who was nominated for a Nobel Peace prize last year and awarded Time Person of the Year (the youngest person ever) for bringing global attention to the issue. Trump even attacked her despite also claiming not to know anything about her - but that's par for the course.

She hasn't done anything? I'd love to read your CV

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I admire what she's done, but there's something about her, of which I can't put my finger on, that makes me slightly dislike her.
I'm always surprised to hear how well she puts across her points, but she always seems characterless to me. I wish her well though, because without her we could still be many years away from acknowledging what a dreadful state we will be in if the politicians are allowed to carry on as they are.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:
I'm always surprised to hear how well she puts across her points, but she always seems characterless to me.
Not sure what "character" has to do with it given that the only thing that matters is what she has to say.
Surely you're capable of assessing the validity of her argument without needing her to be a "character" to sell it to you?

If a tramp on the street told you you're about to be run over by an oncoming bus, would you be overly concerned with his personal hygiene or would you just get off the road and ask questions later?

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

wanderlust wrote:
gloswhite wrote:
I'm always surprised to hear how well she puts across her points, but she always seems characterless to me.
Not sure what "character" has to do with it given that the only thing that matters is what she has to say.
Surely you're capable of assessing the validity of her argument without needing her to be a "character" to sell it to you?

If a tramp on the street told you you're about to be run over by an oncoming bus, would you be overly concerned with his personal hygiene or would you just get off the road and ask questions later?
Whats this bollocks about Wander?
Her character would be important to many people, especially youngsters who would be able to relate to her if she was able to show more enthusiasm, rather than just delivering a statement, no matter how effective it is. I think she sometimes comes across as a bit 'cold'.
We all know how much it means to her, but it doesn't always come across visually. 
As for the tramp, I wouldn't give a hoot about his personal hygiene, and would probably give his dog part of my sausage roll, buy an out-of-date copy of the Big Issue, and then climb on the said bus. (Tramps, hygiene, buses, whats going on here?)

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You have to remember that Thunberg is on the autistic spectrum, and having a family member in a similar situation I can understand how people wrongly perceive them to be cold. 
If you're looking for 'cold', look no further than Donald J. Trump.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
gloswhite wrote:

Whats this bollocks about Wander?
Her character would be important to many people, especially youngsters who would be able to relate to her if she was able to show more enthusiasm, rather than just delivering a statement, no matter how effective it is. I think she sometimes comes across as a bit 'cold'.
We all know how much it means to her, but it doesn't always come across visually. 
As for the tramp, I wouldn't give a hoot about his personal hygiene, and would probably give his dog part of my sausage roll, buy an out-of-date copy of the Big Issue, and then climb on the said bus. (Tramps, hygiene, buses, whats going on here?)
So PR and image is the b-all and end-all of politics?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 27]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum